NameSilo

discuss .se Thread and Showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ikhub

Top Member
Impact
What are your opinions on .se domains?
If you have any .se domains, share with others.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lemonia.se
FamilyHomes.se
GoWeb.se
MoviesOnline.se
Maurice.se
SexVR.se

•••
.se registry does not provide any whois info for individual registrants. I am wondering how is the registrant protected without any evidence from the registry?

•••
What is your opinion on the prospect of this domain?
banner1.jpg

•••
Hello,

I am Swedish and honestly, Swedish words .SE is often much more valuable then english keywords. However, some words are the same in Swedish and English, such as: "gym", "TV", "internet", "journalist", "bank" etc.

You can see for yourself here: http://dnpric.es/?q=.se

.SE will keep the registrant's personal information. You're safe. The transfer process for a .SE is often a little "complicated". Often you'll need to fill in a transfer form and sign it.

•••
where to register it for less, guys?

•••
•••
i do not know. this is my first experience with .se. i have a keyword in .uk, (and .paris, and .london) and thinking about .se.
what i see at the moment is 25 dollars via Name.Com, too much in my opinion.

•••
Most valuable Country Codes
Today as I am writing this article, the most valuable country code is .SE. Facts collected from dnjournal and some other websites

It was found on their list that tv.se was sold for $265,149 and that put the extension on number 15th position on DNjournal.com list of best hundred names sold this year 2015 and not only that, another domain Spanien.se sold for $60,000 and thus made number 98 position of the best hundred names sold this year as well.

You can register .se at dynadot.com, name.com and many other places, more so you don't need to be in the Germany to register .se, any one can register it from any where and manage or transfer it.

Please visit www.ccTLDMarket.com for more details
Cheers..

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
I see .se similar to how the UK looks at .co.uk and while it'll never compete with giants like .com etc it does great at those looking for domain hack, operate in Sweden or just the Nordics, it also helps that Sweden is home to many start-ups.

Some examples

navy.se
fetch.se
4o.se
sort.se
sift.se
dyno.se

•••
I see .se similar to how the UK looks at .co.uk and while it'll never compete with giants like .com etc it does great at those looking for domain hack, operate in Sweden or just the Nordics, it also helps that Sweden is home to many start-ups.

Some examples

navy.se
fetch.se
4o.se
sort.se
sift.se
dyno.se

Managed to sell both Dyno.se and Sift.se recently so happy to have stuck with .se

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back