Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Scripts?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaankaan

Established Member
Impact
2
I'm looking for two scripts...

The first one is a translation script(at least 8 languages incl; turkish, english, german, spanish, french, russian)
Please check with sozluk.net to see what I'm looking for...

The second one is a recipe script, but the recipes and whole website have to be in turkish. If it is possible, check via pm for other requirements...

$xxx budget for each....Thanks

Kaan
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
I am looking for a dictionary kind of script, not translation of the websites or something like that...and I dont have any background...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back