Dynadot

Scriptlo.com - Keep?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LEELE

Established Member
Impact
Hi all,
Wondering if I should pay to keep this brand-pitching front page/sales page up once the free trial runs out next week. What would you do?

scriptlo.com

thanks!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think it's confusing that the domain is for sale

Use a professional sales landing page like DAN or Afternic

•••
What does it cost? - I would write this "name" is for sale instead of startup

•••
When I click buy now/make offer..it forwards me to Dan. I think you are stabbing yourself in the foot giving potential buyers an extra step. And if they get turned off, they won't even have a chance to go to step 2.

My recommendation: just point the name directly to Dan's landing page here using their nameservers.

And the most important link at the top of the page forwards to a "you are not authorized page" https://dan.com/users/portfolio/16447240

That's your portfolio page at Dan and it's not even a public version of it.

Last edited:
•••
I think it's confusing that the domain is for sale

Use a professional sales landing page like DAN or Afternic
It’s on both :) I think... have to double check

•••
When I click buy now/make offer..it forwards me to Dan. I think you are stabbing yourself in the foot giving potential buyers an extra step. And if they get turned off, they won't even have a chance to go to step 2.

My recommendation: just point the name directly to Dan's landing page here using their nameservers.

And the most important link at the top of the page forwards to a "you are not authorized page" https://dan.com/users/portfolio/16447240

Reheheally.... that’s sloppy of me. Thanks!!

•••
Hi all,
Wondering if I should pay to keep this brand-pitching front page/sales page up once the free trial runs out next week. What would you do?

scriptlo.com

thanks!!

NO, don’t pay for Sales Landing page.

- You can switch to free Sale Landing page such as DAN, Afternic, Sedo, Flippa and so on.
Note: If you sell domains from above platforms then there will be a commision fee if domain is sold.

-
Else, create your own sale landing page using Wordpress.

😇👍

Last edited:
•••

my thoughts were that they find the domain name on Dan and the google it... but were you thinking that people would google scriptlo bcs that’s what they want to call their business?

•••
What does it cost? - I would write this "name" is for sale instead of startup

Hmmm does it say Make offer? I was thinking of putting it on Brandpa or something like that for $1900-$3300. But as you know there‘s end user price and then there’s reseller price

•••
my thoughts were that they find the domain name on Dan and the google it... but were you thinking that people would google scriptlo bcs that’s what they want to call their business?

Normally if someone already know they want that name they will search for it using the url or maybe on a registrar they trust like Godaddy etc... And when they find the name you want it to be clear that it's for sale and easy for them to buy and make an offer.

This is the google result i get:

Scriptlo - Copywriters, Editors | Scriptlo
scriptlo.com

Hire, offer, pay or trade with skilled copywriters and editors - from only $39!

The first impression i got was the name was not available for sale.
It really looks like a business was already using it.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Normally if someone already know they want that name they will search for it using the url or maybe on a registrar they trust like Godaddy etc... And when they find the name you want it to be clear that it's for sale and easy for them to buy and make an offer.

This is the google result i get:

Scriptlo - Copywriters, Editors | Scriptlo
scriptlo.com

Hire, offer, pay or trade with skilled copywriters and editors - from only $39!

The first impression i got was the name was not available for sale.
It really looks like a business was already using it.

You have opened my eyes.

•••
Thanks a lot, all of you!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back