Scripter or developer needed for project

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I need a developer to create a quiz for my website. I do not have any knowledge of these types of scripts. I deal with html only.

The quiz I am looking for will need the following

25 questions
point values for each different answer
suggestions for the end-user

Please PM me or email me at [email protected]

Thank you for your time.

Andrew
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi. This is rather simple to implement in PHP.

Do you want only one quiz made, or do you want a full quiz management system where you will be creating multiple quizzes in an administrative panel?
 
0
•••
email sent!.
 
0
•••
Can do it for u very fast :)
PM will be sent!
 
0
•••
I am interested in the job. I have sent you an email.
 
0
•••
Has anyone selected yet to do this project? If not,I'm interested.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back