Dynadot

domain scoo.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Scott M

Impact
This has been my personal graphics portfolio site for 17 years (it was my nickname in college), but will be switching to using my full name to promote my art. A short, pronouncable, fun sounding LLLL.com would be a great brand to develop.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think it has more value than posted above. If you look at 4 letter names being sold at about $300-$500 reseller price that dont make any sence and not readable then this one will sell for around $5K easy.

•••
I think $500-$2000, probably more likely to get $1k.

•••
Hello!

LLLL.com are always valuable. This one is also brandable and readable. Not so good for the "booming" chinese market, because of the "oo". I think you can get from high $xxx to low $x,xxx.

Best regards!

•••
Thank you for the feedback, gang! I'm going to keep on researching and reading this board before I make any moves.

•••
Quad western premium + repeat "o" + pronounceable.
You will get $1000 minimum.
You could also just keep it for yourself and redirect the trafic to your new website.

•••
Chinese are not the only buyers of llll.com's so the "oo" is not a problem. To me that's a plus.
Also, it's brandable and well aged. I'd say $1 -$5K.

•••
I honestly would hold it until I get minimum 3.5k

•••
I like it. It's short and catchy. It is a nice potential brand name.

•••
I like it. You have my offer of 1k on it valid for 3 days. So here, floor established )

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back