NameSilo

domain [SchoolDecision.com] Please Appraise

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ninjamuk

New Member
Impact
0
Hi everyone. I recently acquired SchoolDecision.com. I think the domain is a pretty solid 2-word.

What do you think I can expect for it if I choose to sell?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm guessing you are trying to go for sort of a college info site? It can be confused with SchoolDecisions, but other than that it's pretty solid. I doubt you get much type in traffic, so sale to a reseller would probably fetch low-mid $xx, but of course an end-user would pay much higher (mid $xxx to low $xxxx, IMHO)
 
0
•••
I appreciate the feedback. That's about what I was thinking as far as price and use of the site.
 
0
•••
Can anyone else offer a reasonable estimate?

Thanks!
 
0
•••
undeveloped maybe around 100 - 150$ , but developed, the potential can be very big. It would all depend of the quality of the information and options on the site. For example, you could have an option which you can define the range of tuition per year, location, reputation, campus size and so-on.
 
0
•••
Good suggestions, perhaps I'll hang on to it and develop it.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back