domain School a newbie! - or not, as the case may be

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domains21

Established Member
Impact
Hey there, I have learned that the best way to learn something is through trial and error and that the words of your peers, be they supportive or constructive criticism, are always worth listening to. So here I am opening myself up to the judgement and possible ridicule of anyone who is kind enough to give it.

My way of working is what I would describe as organised chaos. There's no real set goal and I generally grab what I like the sound of and can picture where it is most likely to be used. I really like the idea of brandable names and this is where you will likely see me most.

With my short time on here, I have latched on to some of the sectors that have been talked about and made a purchase. I do try to be stupid responsibly, and so grabbing absolute stinkers is not something I plan on doing... but at the same time: if we don't make mistakes, how do we learn?

Listed in order of registration:

-- removed from display --

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Anyone care to share some words to help me find my way?

I don't want to be a perpetual bumpee so I will do it once and then leave it be.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back