Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain schezuan.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gradius

Established Member
Impact
10
Ummm...sorry to be the bearer of bad news but of all the 4 most common various spellings (some might say misspellings) of this type of cuisine - szechuan, sichuan, szechwan & schezuan, your spelling is the least often used. It isn't a worthless name, but I wouldn't bet on finding an end user (because they would probably know how to spell it correctly).

Undeveloped = Reg Fee
Developed = We'll See

Good Luck!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
develop it, may be the traffic will be the key. I had it on my list to buy, but never did. Reason was it has all those 4 variations listed above by Gradius.

Reg fee for resellers.
If you find an end user - Still below low XXX.
 
0
•••
Thank you for your advice and opinion.
I agree that the value is reduced by all the various spelling options.

I bought an appraisal from GoDaddy, and their opinion was $585.00 - $791.00.
 
0
•••
This one is a good one!
Good thing you evaluated instead of selling it to DN shark... :D
 
0
•••
Its a hard spelling bee contest with that name.

I agree its 0 with the name alone.
 
0
•••
not worth reg fee, imho.
 
0
•••
Thank you for your advice and opinion.
I agree that the value is reduced by all the various spelling options.

I bought an appraisal from GoDaddy, and their opinion was $585.00 - $791.00.

Interesting typo. It gets 2400 exact global searches every month so it can't be totally discounted, and only 159k SERP's to compete with but I think GD is being very generous. Overly so actually.

That parked page is working against you. It has alternative spellings of the name which will only confuse and/or reduce the offers from potential buyers.

Reseller:Regfee - $50.
Enduser:$50 -$150. Although double that wouldn't surprise me.

If you're looking to sell try Bido with a reserve of $50-$60. You might do alright there.

Good luck!
 
0
•••
Looks good to me, I'm sure half the restaurant owners won't not know the difference in spelling anyways..
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back