Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain ScanStash.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedrock

Established Member
Impact
70
I got this yesterday for reg fee, do you think it has any value beyond that? ScanStash.com

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Again, who will be your end user? What is the idea behind the name?
 
0
•••
I thought it was quite obvious...I guess not...mobile cloud storage for 3d scans, models, etc, the files are quite large
 
0
•••
I did not understand it like that and perhaps many others won't. Auction it as a test to see the insterest of people but do not expect more than low xx if lucky, although some people could deem the domain as regfee.
 
1
•••
It's not obvious at all for me. I don't get the meaning of 'scan stash' (doesn't roll of the tongue well IMHO).
 
1
•••
Stash has a very informal and even underworld connotation.
The most common use: druggies call their personal supply a stash.
I don't see it appealing to a smart business person.
I would get a refund if possible.
 
1
•••
Stash has a very informal and even underworld connotation.
The most common use: druggies call their personal supply a stash.
I don't see it appealing to a smart business person.
I would get a refund if possible.

That is a very powerful example of connotation, which may not be so bad...secret storage has been around for centuries

Thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back