IT.COM

Scamming the scammers

NameSilo
Watch
I get tired of seeing the emails trying to tempt you into submitting your paypal, ebay, or other personal or credit card info. I've reported a few, but it usually does little good.

lately, I follow their link and fill in their forms with fake names & credit card info and the addresses and phone numbers of the FBI or FTC.

I've thought of entering names of crooks from the newspaper, but have refrained since that could maybe get ME in trouble.

Now if we could only get the names of spammers and seed our websites with their own email addresses....

:)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Re: scamming the scammers

Originally posted by AdoptableDomains

Now if we could only get the names of spammers and seed our websites with their own email addresses....

:)

Have you seen those list to fake email harvestor bots? We should make something like that for scammers.

I will start.

[email protected]

•••
Yeah, feed their forms with credit card numbers already known to be stolen. That might teach them if the first one they went to use got the authorities onto them.

Okay, we take all the telemarketing companies email addresses and give them to the spammers and all the spammers phone numbers and give them to the telemarketers. Then take both and feed them to the scammers.
:lol:

As of today, in the US telemarketers are required to have their numbers come up on caller ID. Might be a use for that info yet...

•••
well they will get what they deserve in the end

retribution :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back