Domain Empire

Scammer from DP

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey,

Just wanted to warn you all about Mcdoogyoogy or Taktionlists or KyleMcdougal from DigitalPoint forums. He scammed me for forum posting and another DP member for $200 on a domain name. He has now been banned from DP.

Do not do business with this person on any websites.

Thought I should warn everyone.. He could be here next.

Caleb

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can you provide an email/paypal address that the scammer is using?

•••
Wait what, there's scammers at DP?

NEVER! :)

•••
Wait what, there's scammers at DP?

NEVER! :)

LOL! Yes.. And there are too many... Maybe we should just have a scammers thread for all the horrible people we do not want at NP!

•••
Scammers are everything.
Always be careful.

•••
Posting their Paypal and other email addresses would be very helpful for other members, if you have that data.

•••
•••
Now we're talking. We could report his e-mail to authorities in order to ban him everywhere. Scammers are growing right now and we must be smart and alert on this issue.

•••
He has spammed my site with insults towards my family as while. If needed I can provide IP addresses to add to the spam list :)

Caleb

•••
•••
Dettol Protects - FACT.

Similar scenario here..

•••
Who at DP, isn't a scammer? I think the DP moderators run a lottery for who will be called a scammer for this hour. Hey guys, lets ban a guy with over 3200 positive iTrader today, it'll be fun!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back