"( Scam buyers) "

Located in Reviews, started by dr.Taha, Aug 8, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. dr.Taha

dr.Taha Established Member

Hi
    I just sold a domain and the money was sent to UNDROMEDA.com
    and he said it was an internal Bitcoin wallet and then i can send the funds to external wallet.
    But I was not able to send the amount from this website to an external wallet.
    IS THIS SITE RELIABLE FOR EXCHANGING undromeda.com

Thank you

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Riz M.

Riz M. EmpireNames.com VIP Gold Account

undromeda.com

Registrar:
    NameCheap, Inc.

Registered On:
    2020-06-14

Expires On:
    2021-06-14

Updated On:
    2020-07-12

ok

Name Servers:
    dns1.registrar-servers.com
    dns2.registrar-servers.com

100% scam...
    for how much you sold name?

3. NetworkPearl

NetworkPearl Top Contributor VIP

Same thing happened to me. Buyer wanted to use internal wallet at axiocryptocoin.com but I got to know it was a scam

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  4. Paltzar

Paltzar Hardware.company Blue Account

scam he used the same script

if you give him the auth code from your registration try to call support

5. S8Power

S8Power Established Member

The scam victims keep coming in, just too bad:(
    I was scammed a few days ago and I am clearly not the only one.
    More to read in the Security section (Bitcoin Escrow scam).

Fortunately I haven’t paid anything to get my (fake...) BTC transferred to another wallet.
    So I’ve just lost my domainname. I might get it back (it’s with Namecheap now) but chances are slim.

6. CraigD

CraigD 360promo.com VIP

Use legal transaction services, pay your taxes, and if you do get ripped off, it can usually be traced and recovered.

7. dr.Taha

He calls me in Flippa and he give 13K offer for my Domain Vaccines.live
    But i dont sent him the Domain yet because i cant not take the Funds that he send it , i think he is 100% Scam

8. dr.Taha

Exactly the are Scam

9. dr.Taha

No i didn't Give him the Domain

10. dr.Taha

Unfortunately there is a lot of Scam buyers that too bad , just be becarful when comes big offers to you..

Thanks God that i didn't send him my Domain because i dont trust him.

11. TheBuyerz

TheBuyerz Established Member

This is 100% scam, same domain content as in here:
    https://www.namepros.com/threads/bitcoin-escrow-scam.1201477

https://undromeda.com/
    https://cryptodaxex.xyz/

Similiare scam websites.

Other than the known escrow services that we use regulary like Afternic, dan, epik, sedo etc. please do not trust others atleast before you ask the community about it.

Be aware that this days there is many scammers around and they have time for this since everybody works from home, especially in the crypto field ... there is many scam ads on youtube and google ads, take attention to this.

Also, this is not the right section to post your concern, I think a moderator have to transfer it to another section to get more answers related to your issue.

12. bookname

bookname Upgraded Member Gold Account

Do we really need to sell domain using crypto currency? it is becoming trend now buying or selling domain using crypto currency? what is the % comparison between Traditional paying/buying method vs Crypto Currency?

13. TheBuyerz

TheBuyerz Established Member

Cryptocurrency are accessible for everyone, and all funds are stored in your own device (decentralized, this mean you are your own bank) ... compared to PayPal and traditionnal payment methods, everyone in this earth can own crypto and without the need to own a credit card or a bank account, and also there is no bank complications like a limit usage, inflation ect... you want to pay for a domain name that worth 10 millions of dollars ? easy you can do it in second using crypto without any verification required with a very low fees (very low fees means miner fees, around 0.6$... some times higher sometimes lower), someone already moved 310 millions $$ for 0.32$:
    https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/201...0-million-cryptocurrency-fortune-32-cent-fee/

And your transaction is public ... everyone can view it, there is also anonymous transactions, stablecoins, many altcoins with different usage, now a day there is a lot of gray matter working in new innovations.

To resume, crypto is the new trend and is a revolutionary technology (Before we were trading using animals => gold => metals => paper money => credit cards => emoney => now crypto money).

14. scanner2005

scanner2005 Established Member

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice