Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

SC.tv

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
182
Up for grabs:

SC.tv

One of the finest LL.tv!
Loads of potential endusers, for example Discovery SC channel, the largest indonesian tv channel (sctv.co.id) or SCTV.com! (I'm sure there are many others but I haven't really checked yet, just got the name yesterday.)

Renewal is $1k/yr (coming up soon)

Looking for offers or trades (only short .com/.net or a renevue maker)
BIN now $600!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
BIN set at $900!
 
0
•••
BIN lowered to $600! valid for 48 hours - after that I will renew it and take it off the market.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back