NameSilo

.sc Registrations

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

devbite

Established Member
Impact
2
I'm looking to register a .sc name, however I'm trying to get the best price possible. The cheapest I have come across so far is Dotster priced $34.99 per year.

Does anyone know of a cheaper one than this?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
dotster is the cheapest and there is normally a coupon floating around for $5 off which i can dig out for you if you want :)
 
0
•••
idotz.net
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back