Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Saying Hello

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

george.muszynski

New Member
Impact
18
Hi All!

What’s your name?
A: George (while in the UK/internationally) / Jurek (in Poland)

Where do you live?
A: UK / Poland

What’s your level of expertise?
novice, intermediate, expert, etc.
A: intermediate

How much experience do you have in the domain industry?
years, experience, etc.
A: I own ~10 domains, once sold one for $$$$, it was just an unexpected offer.

What would you like to specifically learn first?
how to buy a domain, domain history, best selling strategies, government policies, etc.
A: I'm not sure yet :)

Are you currently working on any projects or ideas?
A: budgeter.org, minishare.com, Silgy (backend framework in C++), I have silgy.com for this, although it's sitting on Github for now. I'm proud to say Silgy allows to run full-blown web app with MySQL database for $38 per year (fits single AWS t2.micro instance).

What are your short-term goals in the next year?
A: Spread the word about my Silgy framework.

What are your long-term goals in the next 5 years?
A: Finish my TO-DO list for Budgeter.org, having all other domains sold.

What was your first domain you purchased?
A: setium.net (while both were available then (early 2000's), .net was cheaper than .com, I guess I'd be richer now ;)

Why did you start investing in domains? Please tell us the story.
A: Oh, I just have too many ideas. I'm mostly interested in programming web apps rather than investing in domains; however I have bought a few with investing in mind.
 
18
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to NP! :)
 
6
•••
4
•••
welcome to namepros and Best of luck
 
0
•••
Hi I am also new here, welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
0
•••
Welcome to NP 😊
 
0
•••
Polska says hello.
 
0
•••
welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back