Saying hello from Norway!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Norwegian

Established Member
Impact
I have been working with SEO, SEM and PPC for many years, and acquired some domains (mostly Norwegian and other Scandinavian) to enforce these projects.

In that business Page Rank, keyword relevancy and daily search figures was the most important regarding domains. PR gave me an idea of what to keep and what to let go.

Back then I checked domains on sites like domainindex.com and siteprice.org, but after PR finally went, I understand how heavy their algorithms relay on the Google’s PR. Now their appraisal results are very diverging, and I think real human evaluation is more important than ever.

In the field of domaining you can regard me as a freshman, and NamePros seems to be a good arena for learning and exchanging. :)

I am experienced using Norwegian language in marketing, and my knowledge of Norwegian companies and brand names is quite good. I selected my alias “Norwegian” to reflect the area I am most likely to contribute to the forum.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Norwegian, Welcome 2 Namepros!!!

•••
Hello Norwegian,
Welcome to the forum :)

•••
•••
•••
Velkommen til Namepros Norwegian :)
Hvis det er noe du lurer på så er det bare å spørre :)

•••
•••
Welcome to namePros and Domaining!

•••
•••
Welcome to the namepros forum.

•••
•••
Hello Norwegian,

Welcome to Namepros!

I suggest to check all the forums in NP. NamePros is a great place to learn about Domaining. Make sure to read, read and read then read some more. Study the industry well. Don't invest in hand registering cra*py domains.

Invest in great Keywords and you should do well.

Good Luck Domaining. :)

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back