Saying hello from Norway!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Norwegian

Established Member
Impact
I have been working with SEO, SEM and PPC for many years, and acquired some domains (mostly Norwegian and other Scandinavian) to enforce these projects.

In that business Page Rank, keyword relevancy and daily search figures was the most important regarding domains. PR gave me an idea of what to keep and what to let go.

Back then I checked domains on sites like domainindex.com and siteprice.org, but after PR finally went, I understand how heavy their algorithms relay on the Google’s PR. Now their appraisal results are very diverging, and I think real human evaluation is more important than ever.

In the field of domaining you can regard me as a freshman, and NamePros seems to be a good arena for learning and exchanging. :)

I am experienced using Norwegian language in marketing, and my knowledge of Norwegian companies and brand names is quite good. I selected my alias “Norwegian” to reflect the area I am most likely to contribute to the forum.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hi and a very warm welcome to namepros!

•••
•••
Hey Buddy

Welcome to NP. Hope you njoy ur stay here and all the best with ur domaining adventures

•••
•••
•••
Hello @Norwegian !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome. If you are interested in the Chinese domain market, try the Chinese Domain Discussion section, which has lots of useful information. If you have any question on Chinese domain names, feel free to ask me.

I just read the Norway will be banning all petro cars by 2025. Very aggressive move toward electric cars!

•••
•••
Hey there @Norwegian, let me also welcome you to the forum! Hope to see you around!

•••
•••
Saying hello from India!

welcome to np :)

•••
Hi and welcome to NamePros!

Greetz to Norway. :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back