Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain sayin.gs - could it work?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

PaddingZero

Established Member
Impact
4
I have the development under wraps, nearly complete as it happens. I couldn't find a decent domain that would be original for a quote site so I decided upon http://sayin.gs

I'm having second thoughts now though. I tried quot.es but that was taken. '% Sayings' seems to be a popular search for quotes/sayings.

Can't help think that I have just wasted money though on these novelty domains.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PaddingZero said:
Can't help think that I have just wasted money though on these novelty domains.

Usually when that thought enters your mind it's mostly right. Development here is going to be your ultimate key.
 
0
•••
-Adam- said:
Usually when that thought enters your mind it's mostly right. Development here is going to be your ultimate key.

Cheers for the response. I always think negative anyway, regardless. I won't say to much on the development but it *should* work.
 
0
•••
That's not a bad name for what it is...I agree with Adam, with a site like this the development will probably matter more than the name. I do like domain hacks though and that's not bad for that one. Yea, quot.es wasn't going to be available...between insurance and mortgage/loan quotes I imagine that got snapped up a while ago. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back