Domain Empire

domain SaveContact.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious. Think I may end up using this one...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
like saving a phone number on your moblie phone?

•••
Umm, well I was thinking along the lines of leads and follow-ups. In other words if you made some contacts through sales organization and they said nows not a good time, but at a later date I may buy what you have. Or maybe you'll get a referral lead from a client and you would like to save that contact. This database could alert you via email or sms to your cell of when a good time to follow-up on those contacts.

•••
Another development idea could be a database when users can store their contacts (phone numbers, addresses etc..) and save them in case of issues with their phones/pda/laptops etc...
You can do that for free with limitation and with a (very low) flat fee with no limits.
If you have the skills for doing that..well.. DO THAT.

I don't think there are many services like that at reasonable prices (or for free). And i know lot of people would like to store their contacts in a secure place and consulting them whenever they need.

With this website... even with no traffic you can sell domain+website at high $xxx - low $x,xxx.

Domain itself is in the mid-high $xx range.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back