Domain Empire

domain Saraay.com ''Saray'' means palace in turkish

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

souren

Established Member
Impact
Some context:Saraay.com: "Saray" means palace in Turkish. While the word "saray" itself holds more value, it may not have strong brandable potential. In my opinion, "saraay" is a more appealing and brandable option compared to the literal "saray" with its meaning.

End user potentials:There are numerous real estate agencies with the name "saray." Turkey is one of the top destinations for real estate investment.

The target end users would be businesses focused on high-end real estate.

I look forward to your appraisal.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The double “a” is not more appealing, just confusing.
It may have meaning in a foreign country,
In Canada saraay means reg fee
I had to scroll up few times just to remember if the double “a” was before or after the “r”
Hopefully others chime in with a higher value

•••
SLD:s in foreign languages are (normally) better paired with ccTLD. But the fact that it's misspelled is what breaks it. No one wants misspelled words. For reference, palaace.com is unregistered.

It's worthless.

•••
$5 to $25 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
SLD:s in foreign languages are (normally) better paired with ccTLD. But the fact that it's misspelled is what breaks it. No one wants misspelled words. For reference, palaace.com is unregistered.

It's worthless.
Thank you for your input, but I have to say there is a difference between Saraay and Palaace
the pronunciation of first a and second a is identical in palace
but when it comes to saray, in turkish , although it is written saray however, it is pronounced with an extensive aa in the second part of the word
so it's written saray but read as saraay

This is actually common in muslim countries , if you google the word ''salaam'' for instance it would be more clear i think

Most of the brandable names I am seeing in huge domains listed for tens of thousands of dollars,
have no any meaning, for instance, comopi.com
so that being said, i think a great domain name doesn't necessarily have to have a litteral meaning
but being brandable easy to remember, short and unique

Which is what saraay.com is all about

IF you disagree , I'd be happy to hear your thought

Last edited:
•••
Thank you for your input, but I have to say there is a difference between Saraay and Palaace
the pronunciation of first a and second a is identical in palace
but when it comes to saray, in turkish , although it is written saray however, it is pronounced with an extensive aa in the second part of the word
so it's written saray but read as saraay

This is actually common in muslim countries , if you google the word ''salaam'' for instance it would be more clear i think
I don't know enough about Turkey or Turkish to tell you whether or not you're wrong or right, but intuitively it doesn't seem valuable.

Most of the brandable names I am seeing in huge domains listed for tens of thousands of dollars,
have no any meaning, for instance, comopi.com
Listing prices don't matter. There are completely worthless domains that are listed for millions of dollars. You have to look at sales prices to get a proper picture of what they're worth.

•••
•••
I don't know enough about Turkey or Turkish to tell you whether or not you're wrong or right, but intuitively it doesn't seem valuable.

Listing prices don't matter. There are completely worthless domains that are listed for millions of dollars. You have to look at sales prices to get a proper picture of what they're worth.
just to make my point you can see there are businesses with this name such as :
https://www.zomato.com/abudhabi/saraay-khana-restaurant-al-khalidiya/reviews

•••
and btw in turkey cctld isn't the main choice like it is in germany
because cctld is .com.tr which is very long

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back