NameSilo

SaltySlug.com Develop or Sell?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
0
:wave:

Hi,

I had this domain name for a while and I have a few ideas what it could be. Possible por site, video site, game site. I dunno. Its an easy to remember short name.

Should I develop it (5+ years programming exp) or should I just sell?

Anyone got anything to say?:blink:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It'd be worth $0. So yes, develop it.
 
0
•••
How about Develop and then sell it ? :D
 
0
•••
Thanks for the feedback. Will do.
 
0
•••
Hmm... not a domain I would consider developing, when I first saw it I thought to myself WTH is this/that, doesnt seem to be something common or used much, term wise.
 
0
•••
It does have a nice ring, but I don't think it's a really fitting name to anything other than a personal type site.
 
0
•••
ummm something personal or maybe a script site, you can develop and add your scripts there. something portfolio will do good
 
0
•••
You need to do something to make the site a bit more worthwhile f you want to sell it. Kind of like the home flipping shows, let people see the potential of the site before you sell it.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back