Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain SaltWaterSpa.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cdnbigd

Established Member
Impact
129
SaltWaterSpa.com
Target Market: Spas/Salons, Hot Tub / Pool retail stores & sites, Resorts with Spas/Grottos, Hot Tub/Pool Parts or Repair biz/site/store.

PoolsPools.com
Target Market: Hot Tub/Pool retail stores & sites, Pool repair/maintenance biz, Pool supply/parts store.

WestCoastGetaways.com
Target Market: West Coast (Canada, USA, Australia, etc) Resorts/Hotels/Inns/B&Bs or Travel Agencies.

WestFusion.com
Target Market: Restaurants or a start-up company (webdesign, seo or anything really)

3D-Computer.com
Target Market: 3D Computers/Laptops, 3D Monitors, 3D Animation/Graphics etc.

WebMarketingCanada.com
Target Market: SEO/Marketing firms in Canada of course. ;) Could be a directory of SEO firms in Canada or such.

Thanks for any appraisals or advice. :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone able to give some suggestions or an appraisal? Thanks :)
 
0
•••
I've been told these are good names but just looking for more people's opinions and possible appraisals.
 
0
•••
Anyone able to shed some light on these?
 
0
•••
I like a few on the list. In my opinion, if you hold out, and find the right buyer, the saltwater spa domain, as well as the west coast getaways could get you 4 figures. I like the brandable quality of each.
 
0
•••
Probably not worth very much unless you find the right buyer.
 
0
•••
Ah, okay. I've been told by some veteran domainers they are easily worth $x,xxx each but just wanted a second opinion here. Guess I'll go hunt down the right buyer then. :)

There's a ton of Spa's out there.. also lots of Resorts/Travel Agencies and such along the west coast of Canada, US, Australia.. I'll start the outreach local then branch out. Here's hoping!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back