Domain Empire

Sales or Development? And if dev - How?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I currently am teetering on 200 domain names ... one of which just went live 1/13/09 ( Hello Team ) and am thrilled with the response so far.

The *value* I see in the name ... no one else (well, most sane people anyway) will :)not:) see the value I have in this name ... but outshine my expectations do I think it will? Oh yes sir - sirs and madams :)

When dev'ing - does one slap a PPC mass template on it and wait? How about .... maybe we should sit down first ... yes ... good idea for BaseIdeas. ... how about we actually built businesses around the ideas we have for our names?

I mean it's not like we all have the *safety & security* our parents and grandparents had ... and look where they are now :|

... anyway ... Buying and Selling - or developing businesses to just possibly end up "giving away" :) 2emc ~ 2emc :) it's almost time for the paradigm of shift (and yep that's said right :bingo: :)

What do you think?

Oh - and I'm Evie

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
um...

if you're the only person who sees the value in a name, then maybe you should go ahead and developing it. however, i wouldn't call slapping on a "ppc mass template" to be development.

•••
If you are passionate about the name and believe in it, I recommend writing a quick business plan.

Then figure out what you need to do in order to develop it into an actual business.

It will be very hard to do with 200 names, but it's possible!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back