NameSilo

domain salecandy.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jerki

Established Member
Impact
3
Hi, I have one new domain. It would be great if someone could appraisal it. Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well, sorry.
Not worth even reg fee.
Grace delete if you can.
 
0
•••
This domain could find a good home in the industry of fundraiser candy sales.
It gets a handful of searches.
If you got really lucky, an end user could buy it.
 
0
•••
I thought that's pretty good domain, but I was wrong. Thanks for the honest answer.
 
0
•••
Nice Domain name but finding an enduser is difficult, i would value it between 50-80 USD..:D
 
0
•••
I put it up for auction, without minimum price. So we'll see if anyone will offer something, and how much.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back