J jerki Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 3 Dec 7, 2013 264 views 5 replies #1 Hi, I have one new domain. It would be great if someone could appraisal it. Thanks.
iowadawg Top Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 85,564 Dec 7, 2013 #2 Well, sorry. Not worth even reg fee. Grace delete if you can.
Chris Wright OwnerTop Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 970 Dec 8, 2013 #3 This domain could find a good home in the industry of fundraiser candy sales. It gets a handful of searches. If you got really lucky, an end user could buy it.
This domain could find a good home in the industry of fundraiser candy sales. It gets a handful of searches. If you got really lucky, an end user could buy it.
J jerki Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 3 Dec 8, 2013 #4 I thought that's pretty good domain, but I was wrong. Thanks for the honest answer.
Domainerr Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 184 Dec 9, 2013 #5 Nice Domain name but finding an enduser is difficult, i would value it between 50-80 USD..:D
J jerki Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 3 Dec 9, 2013 1 point #6 I put it up for auction, without minimum price. So we'll see if anyone will offer something, and how much.
I put it up for auction, without minimum price. So we'll see if anyone will offer something, and how much.