NameSilo

priced Sale: $100 each, -$5/day! XHTMLTutorial.com, Uncentered.com, WirelessZero.com & MORE!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in a liquidating mood. I want all these names SOLD! I've come to find that having hundreds of names is a lot more work than I bargained for, and want to seriously trim down my portfolio to concentrate only on a few exquisite domains. That's not to say however that these aren't GREAT domains. I have literally searched thousands of names for each name I've registered, heavily scrutinizing my registrations to make sure I maintain a high quality diversified portfolio. Many of these names have decent OVT w/o ext, great Google result amounts, look and/or sound great, or all of the above!

That said, here are the details:

- All these names are starting today, 10/19/06, at $100 apiece. I will keep them at $100 apiece for today and tomorrow so that people have a bit of time to think how much they want to spend and what they want to buy.

- When midnight hits tomorrow and 10/21/06 begins, the names will be $95 apiece. Then the following midnight, they become $90 apiece and so on, all the way down to $20 apiece (which happens on 11/5/06)! $20 for ANY of these names is a steal if you ask me. Edit: Since the $20 minimum has been offered on each and all of the remaining names, all names will be SOLD on 11/5/06 UNLESS I get higher offers in the meantime, at which case they're sold when the bid price meets the current asking price. They're dropping like flies, so bid FAST!

- Most of the names are registered at Fabulous.com. Some of them are less than 60 days old, in which case to receive the name, you MUST have a Fabulous.com account so that I can push the name. Don't worry, I've pushed over a dozen names through Fabulous and it's a piece of cake. It's up to you to check whether the day is under 60 days old if you're afraid of this situation arising.

- You can "name your price" any time you want by PM'ing me. In other words, you can PM me "I bid $40 on LawNH.com", and the day that the price hits $40, if no one has purchased it, you win and purchase it for $40. If you PM me a bid on a name that has received an equal or higher bid, I will let you know the bid received on the name and you can choose then to beat it. At that time, I will PM the previous bidder and see if they will beat your offer and so on. Some names can essentially silently auction themselves off in as quickly as a day with this format, so don't waste time in making your bid!

- I may or may not be selling names with decent traffic, PR, etc, and I am not going to answer PMs asking "how much traffic do these names get?" with a list of all or 90% of the names in this thread. I get sick of answering "how much traffic does the name get?" on names with little traffic that are excellent names. You are bidding on the names based on the quality they are, not the potential traffic they have.

CURRENT PRICE PER NAME: $25
Sale expires: 11/5/06 12:00 AM PST


SOLD NAMES:

2set.com
AdAvoid.com
AfterHoursStockTrading.com
AnonMe.com
Assh0le.com
AssholeOfTheYear.com
BoostBar.com
BrowseAnonymously.com
BuyOrSwap.com
ClassifiedsArizona.com
Computer2u.com
DeuceDeuce.com
DIYpage.com
DomainsOnAuction.com
DramaFilm.com
Ecades.com
ExclusiveVilla.com
Fadada.com
FirstLust.com
FloorRemodeling.com
FreakSpace.com
FunnilyEnough.com
Gadzillion.com
GetInShapeFast.com
Herow.com (Pending Sale On Afternic for $200)
HomeExercisePrograms.com
HYIPTools.com
Illusioned.com
IPAnon.com
JollyGifts.com
LegalAdviceDirect.com
Lulling.com
Mapley.com
MindYourStep.com
MrASP.com
NewYorkIt.com
OTWR.com
PictureOfMyEx.com
Pocor.com
PodFarm.com
PowerWebMail.com
Proxymous.com
Rachen.com
Rateur.com
ScriptingWorld.com
ShareMusicFree.com
SwiftText.com
Technologized.com
Texic.com
TheKingOfRock.com
TMHY.com
Uncentered.com
VTChat.com
WarAlert.com
WhizIt.com
WirelessZero.com
XHTMLTutorial.com

DietFood.org
WebPortals.org


Individual .com names: (bolded names are names I like the most of the list)

***CLOSED - GO HERE TO BUY THESE NAMES***

1800Problems.com
2004Tsunami.com
2008JohnKerry.com
AdAside.com
AdPurge.com
AdwareOff.com
AlarmRingtone.com
AlertRingtone.com
AlertRingtones.com

AnonymouslyBrowse.com
AssociateBusiness.com
B2BDB.com
BackInc.com
BanAdware.com
BeautyGiftIdeas.com
BeepMusic.com
BestsellerDomains.com
BinNetwork.com
BizShoes.com
BookBurnings.com
BorderWebCam.com
BouncerService.com
BowlingBallSpinners.com
BrainUSA.com
BrazilianEbony.com
BritishNovelist.com
Britney--Spears.com
BrothersPlus.com
BudgetGiftShop.com
BulletinPost.com
BusinessInPhoenix.com
BuyLexapro.com
CalifornianCasinos.com
CarbStar.com
CarThrifty.com
CelebsLink.com
CentennialCottages.com
CheaperNIC.com
ChineseHappiness.com
ChipotleRestaurants.com
ChopperSpinners.com
CigarettesDiscounts.com
Clanta.com
ClassicNeeds.com
ClassifiedsCO.com
ClickDeliver.com
ColumbianBoas.com
ComedicGift.com
ComedicGifts.com
ComicGift.com
ComicGifts.com
Comics4Less.com
ComicsForLess.com
ComicSt.com
CompleteProducts.com
ContestOfTheMonth.com
ContestOfTheWeek.com
ContestsOfTheDay.com
ContestsOfTheMonth.com
ContestsOfTheWeek.com
ContestsOfTheYear.com
Credit2U.com
CrisisTheory.com
DateColorado.com
DestinyLibrary.com
DomainFireSales.com
DomainsFeatured.com
DomainsPremium.com

Download2005.com
DreamsOnDemand.com
DrivingForCash.com
DropChat.com
EddyCurrents.com
eDialing.com
EmergencyAdvisors.com
EntertainingGift.com
EntertainingGifts.com
EthicalGuidelines.com
EventsMonthly.com
EverydayShopper.com
Expert21.com
ExpireNames.com
ExpiringDN.com
ExquisiteTastes.com
FacetiousGift.com
FacetiousGifts.com
FastSending.com
FieryDomains.com
FinancialPlanningProcess.com
FishFutures.com
FootballForYou.com
Forust.com
ForwardList.com
FraudSurveillance.com
FreeCellRinger.com
FreeFastWeb.com
FrenchTitles.com
FreshBackup.com
FreshHipHop.com
FullPlus.com
GandX.com
Gizell.com
GuaranteedPlays.com
GunnedDown.com
GWBY.com
HackDomains.com
HandheldsNow.com
Homefy.com
HomeMadeSnacks.com
HomicideLaws.com
HotTeenWebCams.com
HouseholdDust.com
HouseholdGiftIdeas.com
HumorousGiftIdeas.com
HystericalGift.com
HystericalGifts.com
IcyDomains.com
IMRingtones.com
Incognit.com
IntegrationMethods.com
IntellectualHonesty.com
IPAnonymous.com
iSendSMS.com
JesseStJames.com
JokeGiftIdeas.com
JokingGift.com
JokingGifts.com
JollyGift.com
KnightShields.com
KryptoniteComics.com
Kulir.com
LawNH.com
LeadersForLiberty.com
LifetimeIncomeStream.com
LinkShells.com
LonelyStars.com
LoveLip.com
MassachusettsGifts.com
MedicalPodcasting.com
MesotherapyClinic.com
Methyldienolone.com
MissFake.com
NCAALinks.com
NeoWebsite.com
News2005.com
NewsSD.com
NorthShoreTours.com
OandV.com
OnlineNursingDiagnosis.com
ParadiseBayTour.com
ParadiseBayTours.com

Party--Poker.com
PatriotMovement.com
PennyAlert.com
PeopleDream.com
PeopleTrivia.com
PersonalBusinessNetwork.com
PhonyPony.com
PlaceMyFace.com
PlayfulGifts.com
PleasureTrail.com
PocketTraveller.com
PokerWiBro.com
Pop3Webmail.com
PortableMaster.com
PowerOrigin.com
Poxor.com
PresidencyOffice.com
ProcurementSite.com
Programs4All.com
RateOfProfit.com
ResellerEmail.com
Revoluton.com
RingtoneAlarm.com
RingtoneAlarms.com
RingtoneRingers.com

RoundWall.com
RoyalSuits.com
Rpodigy.com
RuletaCasino.com ("roulette casino" in Spanish)
SarcasticGifts.com
SceneWatch.com
ScholasticVision.com
SeeMeNot.com
SetGift.com
SetGifts.com
ShowGlobe.com
SidewalkUSA.com
SilentPoet.com
SilverForever.com
SlangWorld.com
SlapstickGift.com
SlapstickGifts.com
SlipknotShirts.com
Smackie.com
SmartSalesSolutions.com
SportiveGift.com
SportiveGifts.com
SpywareOff.com
Startre.com
Stream-Lined.com
SwifText.com
SydneySite.com
TaxForYou.com
TestSense.com
TimeCircuit.com
TMWO.com
Top10Internet.com
Tsunami-Videos.com
UandE.com
UandJ.com
UandK.com
UndergroundBrokers.com
UnderpricedCars.com
Underz.com
VGDomain.com
VividRingtones.com
VTFE.com
WeatherFall.com
WeLoveMoney.com
WhatIsTheWeb.com
WhatTheyMean.com
WhiteHouseLies.com
WhoAreMyNeighbors.com
WhoIsMyNeighbor.com
WiBroPoker.com
WorldBusinessLaw.com
WorldEconomyNews.com
WorldsInc.com
XandB.com
XandF.com
XandG.com
XandH.com
XandK.com
XandQ.com
XandV.com
YDGT.com
YouDontSeeMe.com

Individual .net names:

e-Reward.net

Individual .org names:

cTech.org
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Keep us updated. :)
 
0
•••
Not looking too good...shehzada4 hasn't responded to messages as far back as the 2nd, when I informed him how long I would be giving him for payment. I AM getting him an additional business day since I didn't get the PM to him with all the names that he's buying until late on 11/5 (240 names). Still, he needs to keep his word. He has til midnight on 11/9 to pay and if he doesn't, I'm not only giving him a negative, but will at least ask the mods/admin to remove his account as he basically affected the outcome of an auction. Considering his post on this thread was only the 2nd in his 2+ yr tenure here, I don't think he would be missed. Still, if for whatever reason he doesn't pay, I apologize in advance and as I indicated will relist all of these names for $20 apiece in a Fixed Price thread. Above all, I need the names liquidated!
 
0
•••
NameTrader.com said:
Not looking too good...shehzada4 hasn't responded to messages as far back as the 2nd, when I informed him how long I would be giving him for payment. I AM getting him an additional business day since I didn't get the PM to him with all the names that he's buying until late on 11/5 (240 names). Still, he needs to keep his word. He has til midnight on 11/9 to pay and if he doesn't, I'm not only giving him a negative, but will at least ask the mods/admin to remove his account as he basically affected the outcome of an auction. Considering his post on this thread was only the 2nd in his 2+ yr tenure here, I don't think he would be missed. Still, if for whatever reason he doesn't pay, I apologize in advance and as I indicated will relist all of these names for $20 apiece in a Fixed Price thread. Above all, I need the names liquidated!

A lotta good sales happen here at NP but to be honest, I couldn't see a "new" poster agreeing to paying $4,800 on here unless (s)he purchased guaranteed gold (such as a 3-letter .com). I seriously don't believe he'll pay. But yes, you should keep to your word and give him at least another day. After, make a new sales thread (this one is too old) and put your $20 offer up. You have good names here (I bought 2 of them from you) so surely they'll ALL go for $20 each.
 
0
•••
how much for hyiptools.com
 
0
•••
fredmeepbob said:
how much for hyiptools.com

If the OP doesn't receive payment, the domain will go back on sale for a flat $20.
 
0
•••
fredmeepbob said:
how much for hyiptools.com

Sorry to say, but HYIPTools.com has been sold already. That one did in fact sell before the price reached $20 and the buyer paid and name has been transferred. We'll see if the buyer of the 240 remaining names actually pays...hopefully for my sake and his, he will, but otherwise, these names will all be relisted in a new Fixed Price thread for $20 apiece. *keeping fingers crossed*
 
0
•••
Archangel said:
I seriously don't believe he'll pay. But yes, you should keep to your word and give him at least another day. After, make a new sales thread (this one is too old) and put your $20 offer up. You have good names here (I bought 2 of them from you) so surely they'll ALL go for $20 each.

Unfortunately it looks like you are right, Archangel. shehzada4 has earned a permanent ban here for his actions in this thread and the two others he failed to complete.

Steve, sorry for the distraction this guy caused. Great looking sales thread here! Hope your new one does well.
http://www.namepros.com/domains-for...-20-each-californiancasinos-com-edialing.html

RJ
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back