Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain RugbyGuy.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

JOHNNY5

New Member
Impact
0
Hi again, and thanks in advance for any comment about this domain name. This one I really like, but i am biased.

Please tell me what you think.

RugbyGuy.com

It has a nice ring to it, don't you think?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would agree that it has a nice ring to it, as well ... though, to me, it seems more of a personal or vanity type of address. It's a big sport, niche ... so advise to marketing it around accordingly.
$18.75 - $30+, IMHO.
Best of Luck.
PS. Again, Welcome to Namepros. :)
 
0
•••
Some rugby guy should want it. Agree that is a big sports niche. Sounds better than what you may end up getting for it...$25-$30 undeveloped.

ST
 
0
•••
Personally I love it. The market for this name is by no means "niche" (Remember, American Football is based on the true game, rugby ;) hehehe )

I think there are alot of potential end leads, and possibly club / magazines wanting it. Hell, make a few calls to LeedsRhinos fans in the UK, and it'll got for $150...lol There MAD about the game.

I say wholesale, yes, $15-25. End user, ALOT more ;)
 
0
•••
:D Thanks for all the comments, much appreciated

Johnny5
 
0
•••
$15+ wholesale

Mike
 
0
•••
Re: RugbyGuy.com

Originally posted by JOHNNY5
Hi again, and thanks in advance for any comment about this domain name. This one I really like, but i am biased.

Please tell me what you think.

RugbyGuy.com

It has a nice ring to it, don't you think?


$20 +/-
 
0
•••
This domain name is not bad at all, but I personally think that it lacks professionalism because of "guy". $20+ good luck!
 
0
•••
It's a nice domain, catchy.
$20-40
 
0
•••
$30 GOod luck with selling this. I Suggest aiming at UK buyers.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by JOHNNY5
:D Thanks for all the comments, much appreciated

Johnny5

You're welcome. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back