NameSilo

domain RoofRepairs,info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
677
I am interested in knowing what you would appraise the above name as.

"Roof Repair" has a Wordtrader of 732/day & OVT of 150/day

Comments & appraisals appreciated.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It definatly fits the Dot Info extension vey well,I would develope it, nice .info imo.


as is mid xx imo
 
1
•••
I dont think its currently worth much beyond the reg fee...cos at the moment .info domains are really taking a plunge in value. I think you would be hardpressed to find a buyer even for $10.

I have a lot of domains like that that fit a .info, but nobody wants them. :(
 
1
•••
Thanks for the appraisals, rep added.

Any other appraisals?
 
0
•••
Datalife said:
I dont think its currently worth much beyond the reg fee...cos at the moment .info domains are really taking a plunge in value. I think you would be hardpressed to find a buyer even for $10.

I have a lot of domains like that that fit a .info, but nobody wants them. :(
i would buy it for $40 .
 
0
•••
aussie said:
i would buy it for $40 .

Thanks, but not looking to sell, just appraisals.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back