IT.COM

domain Rogue(.)tv

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

uzver

Established Member
Impact
Sold these two today, hand reg’d Sanitaz()com on 4/23/20, sold at Squadhelp.
Saw Rogue()tv on expireddomains on 7/4/20, reg’d it at Epik, registry premium. Got a $100 offer this morning and literally spent ALL day negotiating with the buyer who got a BIG education on what makes a domain valuable as he was hellbent that it should only cost $200 at most. Wrapped it up a couple hrs ago, $3,000, using 4 installments, first $750 installment paid. I have to say I freaking earned this one today🍻

As others have pointed out, I would encourage you to create a Separate thread as to how you brought the buyer from $200 to $3000.

Would really appreciate it...(y)(y)(y)

Rogue(.)tv is now for sale at DAN with make offer.

I wonder who would buy a newly regged .tv domain for $3,000 for the purpose of resale.

@Makbliss Did you realize you were talking to another domainer?

Update: the domain is listed under ShowMeDomains account which I assume is yours account @Makbliss (month/year of registration matches your account here) — how come the domain is listed with MakeOffer in your account if you sold it in installments?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

I wonder who would buy a newly regged .tv domain for $3,000 for the purpose of resale.

After a little investigation, it seems like the DAN account that has that domain for sale on make offer is @Makbliss himself. It's probably a bug on DAN. Because the domain was sold for installments. Weird that it doesnt show "SOLD"

Last edited:
•••

An end user became a domainer after talking "ALL day..." with Makbliss about the value of that domain:whistle::xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
After a little investigation, it seems like the DAN account that has that domain for sale on make offer is @Makbliss himself. It's probably a bug on DAN. Because the domain was sold for installments. Weird that it doesnt show "SOLD"
I just listed an update to my post.

unlike you though, I think about a different “bug”. But I’ll wait for a reply from @Makbliss before drawing conclusions :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Sorry everyone haven't been on much this week, just now saw the above comments.

I got an email from Dan.com the day after I sold Rogue()tv for 3k telling me that the buyer changed their mind saying they cant afford it and that they were cancelling the sale.
(He paid $750 installment the day before)

Besides the obvious bummer of losing out on 3k, feel a little silly now after posting how proud of myself i was after negotiating and "educating" the buyer all day. (Insert foot in mouth)

Anyway, that's the story. Win some, lose some.

Accepted a $1000 offer earlier this evening on Dan for an .io, butt I think ill wait to see if he pays.. and then wait even longer before sharing it on here. lol

Screenshot_2020-07-16 Dashboard DAN COM.png

•••

Update: the domain is listed under ShowMeDomains account which I assume is yours account @Makbliss (month/year of registration matches your account here) — how come the domain is listed with MakeOffer in your account if you sold it in installments?
See my post above please.

Last edited:
•••
Sorry everyone haven't been on much this week, just now saw the above comments.

I got an email from Dan.com the day after I sold Rogue()tv for 3k telling me that the buyer changed their mind saying they cant afford it and that they were cancelling the sale.
(He paid $750 installment the day before)

Besides the obvious bummer of losing out on 3k, feel a little silly now after posting how proud of myself i was after negotiating and "educating" the buyer all day. (Insert foot in mouth)

Anyway, that's the story. Win some, lose some.
So for anyone reading this – Rogue////TV has NOT been sold for $3,000.

And if you started spending money on Registry premium .tv names, well... maybe you shouldn't :-P

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back