Dynadot

Robots are the new cars

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mayoh

Impact
I asked ChatGPT what roles robots will play in our daily lives in the future and this was the answer:

"In 2030, it is likely that robots will be even more integrated into our daily lives. They will be more intelligent, more efficient, and more affordable. Some may even have personalities and be able to interact with humans on a more emotional level.

It is possible that not everyone will own a robot, but they will be a common sight in households, workplaces, and public spaces. Robots will be used for a wide range of tasks, from cleaning and cooking to transportation and entertainment.

In terms of status symbols, it is possible that owning a high-end, advanced robot could become a symbol of wealth and success, much like owning a luxury car today. There may even be a used robot market, depending on how quickly technology advances and how frequently people upgrade their robots.

Here are ten kinds of robots that could become common goods in the future:

1. Personal assistant robots - designed to help with daily tasks like scheduling, reminders, and communication
  2. Cleaning robots - to keep homes and public spaces clean and tidy
  3. Cooking robots - to prepare meals, follow recipes, and even learn to cook new dishes
  4. Companion robots - to provide emotional support and social interaction
  5. Entertainment robots - to provide amusement and recreation, like robotic pets or toys
  6. Security robots - to monitor and protect homes and businesses
  7. Educational robots - to assist with teaching and learning
  8. Delivery robots - to transport goods and packages
  9. Medical robots - for diagnostic and surgical procedures
  10. Construction robots - to aid in building and maintenance
Overall, the market potential for the robotics industry is vast and could potentially rival the used car market in the future. The possibilities for how robots can improve and enhance our daily lives are endless."

What do you think: Will robots replace cars as the new status symbols and investment goods? Can we assume that the robot market will develop into a (domain) market comparable to that of cars today?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So they give you -points? lol wt***?... I remember in 1995 trying to explain to fam and friends what was coming with the internet. the all poo pood it. Took a while for the domain names to gain value, but they id. and why my current holdings are 95% Ai related. To answer your question, no they wont replace cars as symbols but they will be symbols at least at first. Heck cars arent much of a symbol anymore anyway. Free time is. I would give you some points back, but seems I am not old enough to be allowed. lol.

•••
I asked ChatGPT what roles robots will play in our daily lives in the future and this was the answer:

"In 2030, it is likely that robots will be even more integrated into our daily lives. They will be more intelligent, more efficient, and more affordable. Some may even have personalities and be able to interact with humans on a more emotional level.

It is possible that not everyone will own a robot, but they will be a common sight in households, workplaces, and public spaces. Robots will be used for a wide range of tasks, from cleaning and cooking to transportation and entertainment.

In terms of status symbols, it is possible that owning a high-end, advanced robot could become a symbol of wealth and success, much like owning a luxury car today. There may even be a used robot market, depending on how quickly technology advances and how frequently people upgrade their robots.

Here are ten kinds of robots that could become common goods in the future:

1. Personal assistant robots - designed to help with daily tasks like scheduling, reminders, and communication
  2. Cleaning robots - to keep homes and public spaces clean and tidy
  3. Cooking robots - to prepare meals, follow recipes, and even learn to cook new dishes
  4. Companion robots - to provide emotional support and social interaction
  5. Entertainment robots - to provide amusement and recreation, like robotic pets or toys
  6. Security robots - to monitor and protect homes and businesses
  7. Educational robots - to assist with teaching and learning
  8. Delivery robots - to transport goods and packages
  9. Medical robots - for diagnostic and surgical procedures
  10. Construction robots - to aid in building and maintenance
Overall, the market potential for the robotics industry is vast and could potentially rival the used car market in the future. The possibilities for how robots can improve and enhance our daily lives are endless."

What do you think: Will robots replace cars as the new status symbols and investment goods? Can we assume that the robot market will develop into a (domain) market comparable to that of cars today?
Yes it is possible, but do you think robots are reliable incase of driving?
Has we know about Tesla is an automatic robotic car but due to malware and virus this caused accidents.

•••
Yes it is possible, but do you think robots are reliable incase of driving?
Has we know about Tesla is an automatic robotic car but due to malware and virus this caused accidents.
But i do not have idea about domain market.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back