Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain RoboticStudy.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaurav74

Established Member
Impact
34
Appraise following domain:

RoboticStudy.com

Please share your views about this domain name.

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think it can be sold for 4-figures, but it is special for fast sale, I like more wide-used names....
 
2
•••
Low $xxx
 
0
•••
Mid xxx for sure.
Try to locate end users.

Make a broad search
 
1
•••
1
•••
0
•••
Any other suggestion?
 
0
•••
I like it. I'm not sure about value or who an end user might possibly be, but there's certainly an increasing amount of work in this field.
 
2
•••
high $xxx for reseller
 
1
•••
I like it. I'm not sure about value or who an end user might possibly be, but there's certainly an increasing amount of work in this field.
Thanks
 
0
•••
Any other suggestion?
 
0
•••
UP
 
0
•••
UP
 
0
•••
Mid XXX. I would put it on a platform like undeveloped.com with a make offer option and see what kind of offers come in.
 
2
•••
Try to register robotic.study (new gTLD), if you really believe in value of this domain name, then domain will cost more in 2 options
 
Last edited:
2
•••
Try to register robotic.study (new gTLD), if you really believe in value of this domain name, then domain will cost more in 2 options
Thanks for suggestion
 
2
•••
Up
 
0
•••
Thanks for suggestion

If you believe in this one's potential. I, personally, doubt.

A bit hard to understand what is about this 2-word ..... Just saying my opinion ...
 
1
•••
Any other suggestion?
 
0
•••
UP
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back