IT.COM

showcase Robot domains have great future? Showcase Your Robot Domains Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Guys is I have chance to sell roborelease.com ?
Hi and welcome to NamePros

Please be advised this is not predict a future thread

•••
I just noticed this sale pop up on Namebio (not mine) :

heybot.com3,666 USD2023-06-13DropCatch

•••
•••
Any recent Robot name sales for decent amount?

•••
•••
Happy to report the sale of WoWbotics / king for $6,468 (Mine / 2 yr installment) via Dan... It's still early days for Robo/Robot/Bot/Botics, but with the amazing advances being fueled by meshing AI with robotics (along with advancing battery tech), I think we're getting very close to "take off!" :xf.wink: (y)

Last edited:
•••
Happy to report the sale of WoWbotics / king for $6,468 (Mine / 2 yr installment) via Dan... It's still early days for Robo/Robot/Bot/Botics, but with the amazing advances being fueled by meshing AI with robotics (along with advancing battery tech), I think we're getting very close to "take off!" :xf.wink: (y)
Nice. Good to see a botics sale. I have Holobotic in king & hoping it'll sell for 10x your sale amount in the next 5-10 years..

Last edited:
•••
HardBots.com

Acquired it yesterday and priced it at $3,888, but having second thoughts and might increase the price soon.

Last edited:
•••
Nicely done. I think you're right. AI at the edge will only accelerate robotic uptake. Only have 3 robotic names and perhaps all priced too low currently. Will re-evaluate as things progress. Cheers!
SpeedyRobots . com
KrakenBots . com
Meshbots . com

•••
•••
•••
•••
Oh this brings back memories! I had several Robot+Keyword domains back in early 2010s though I dropped several and had a sale of low 4 figure on just one of them.

I think now the term Robot has been "upgraded" to Bot ;)

•••

wow is right hehhehe
what made u reg it... ? there is llc company pops on Google for this... related? do u hold many botics names? there is basically nothing namebio for botics only... seems like far bet to reg or are best ones all gone wayback?

•••
Oh this brings back memories! I had several Robot+Keyword domains back in early 2010s though I dropped several and had a sale of low 4 figure on just one of them.

I think now the term Robot has been "upgraded" to Bot ;)

no upgrades. 2 meanings.

•••
I Have only 2

Cobot/robotics & bot/nomous (.com)

Last edited:
•••
AISmartRobot[d o t]com
AIStockBot[d o t]com

•••
•••
•••
Congratulation on your sale!

•••
BuyRobot. co. uk
Robot6 .com

Last edited:
•••
wow is right hehhehe
what made u reg it... ? there is llc company pops on Google for this... related? do u hold many botics names? there is basically nothing namebio for botics only... seems like far bet to reg or are best ones all gone wayback?
Wowbotics was just a hand-reg idea I took a chance on after I noticed a bunch of the "botics" names being snatched up a couple of years ago (most top kw+botics names are taken at this point.) And yes, I noticed virtually no history of "botics" names being sold on namebio when I regged the name -- But then again, not too many AI sales until, suddenly, there were!!! :-P

I believe the name did sell to the party with the new LLC (He actually contacted me prior to the LLC registration, but I think he wanted to make sure that reg went thru prior to purchasing the domain for his start-up.)

I don't hold too many other "botics" names (I have mostly Robot/Bot/Robo), but I do have one other domain I think may pay off down the line: "Gunbotics" :xf.wink: (y)

Last edited:
•••
•••
I reg'd some more bot names including:
FarmingBot.org
CleaningRobot.org
DiggingBot.com
DigiBots.org
GardenRobot.xyz
TeachingBot.xyz

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back