NameSilo

showcase Robot domains have great future? Showcase Your Robot Domains Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What does a PorchBot do may I ask
That is a great question and I am glad you asked.
You know on those hot summer days and people sit out on their porch drinking a ice cold lemonade?
Well with a porchbot you won't have to do it cause he will do it for you!

•••
What does a PorchBot do may I ask
No seriously I was thinking in the same line as doorbell bot except pertaining to package deliveries. Not all bots have to be moving thinking robots. Delivery man knows code porch bot opens and he places package safely in porchbot. Or maybe it's just a dumb idea and the name sucks?

•••
@DnEbook Thanks for helping promote the PorchBot. Coming to a porch near you! :xf.wink:

•••
99749_ba4530dc23c3987669f8083862000069.png

H u g o/B o t s/.com Developed .
H u g o/R o b o t/.com hold by M a r k/M o n i t o r.
H P and Q u a r t z Released AI based messenger called H u g o /B o t in 2017

H u g o means intelligent or Smart.​
I like the name 😊

•••
•••
But I don't have a porch!
Maybe you will get the doorbellbot then? or perhaps the BotHybrid? Both Great Bots to have around the house.

•••
•••
@urljunky, putting aside the whole "bot" rationale for Porchbot, I think you may want to first look at the viability of the kw "porch"... 3 whole sales listed on namebio... IMHO, you always want to start with the fundamentals - Good kw's equal good sales! ;)

Last edited:
•••
A good domain name has a clear meaning ...... and usage, even brandables should incorporate their meaning I believe

•••
@urljunky, putting aside the whole "bot" rationale for Porchbot, I think you may want to first look at the viability of the kw "porch"... 3 whole sales listed on namebio... IMHO, you always want to start with the fundamentals - Good kw's equal good sales! ;)
Maybe the beerbot was working overtime when I reg'ed porchbot. I had no real thought other than a doorbell is located on a porch. Now that I'm sitting here contemplating it, maybe I should have stopped at doorbellbot.
Cause even that one is pushing it.(pun intended) I wasn't even thinking of bot in the since of a robot but just a camera with motion sensor keeping an eye on the porch. So a brandable porch/doorbell camera. Just like the Nest Hello or Ring. So this could be the Google porchbot. IDK
Lets discuss BotRover instead.

•••
Hate to say it but I like RoverBot better

•••
kw "porch"... 3 whole sales listed on namebio.
PorchLocker.com sold for $1,119
And there was a lot more sales then 3. I am not even trying to justify that porchbot is a very good name, but it is what it is. There were 5 names I put up there and instead of saying Hey 1 of those I like or maybe 2 aren't bad you have to pick 1 not so good name and blast it.
I agree porchbot probably isn't going to sell this year and it will end up getting dropped, but maybe there is someone out there worse at picking names than me and he just might buy it?
I do enjoy feedback on all names I post publicly and that's why we do it. We bounce things off each other and see what kind of feed back we get.
And I'm guessing I shouldn't put this one up for auction.:xf.grin:

•••
Hate to say it but I like RoverBot better
I was thinking more inline with mars rover. And roverbot was already taken and on BB. Roverbot is first choice botrover not a bad second. IMO

•••
Always consider endusers when regging a domain. Are the people from Mars (Martians) going to buy this rover from you?

•••
Always consider endusers when regging a domain. Are the people from Mars (Martians) going to buy this rover from you?
Dude it has nothing to do with mars except "KW " rover. I just used "Mars" as the example "KW".
Does Robot Rover sound better? Its a Bot rover or a robot that roves or a bot that roves.
A rover is a person that wanders not confined to one spot, so a bot rover would be a bot that moves about.

•••
•••
Sorry. Look at my avatar, I am a smoking Orangutan.

•••
Added:

Transport Robots (.com)

&

Robotic Race (.com)

Think I also got Transport Bots (.com)

Last edited:
•••
I hand regged these two 😱

Leakyrobot .com
Leakyrobots .com

I was thinking film industry 😉 It's fun !

Last edited:
•••
But I don't have a porch!
Maybe in China they do. PorchBot has had 16 uniques in 3.5 days. Maybe porch means something else in Chinese? That is weird traffic for a new domain. I track all my domains and there is always a spike when you first register a domain, but not this much and mostly from China? It doesn't mean anything, but just weird.

•••
RobotNow.com - this robot was born in 2002 :)

BotsVSweeds.com. Referring to the future where robots will be used to tackle weed problems on farms and destroy weeds.

•••
RecogBot.com
CometBot.com
BotPlus.io
BrokerBot.io
MaxBot.io
BotPlus.net
BotBroker.net
AdvisorBot.net
BrokerBots.net
AdvisorBots.net

•••
•••
•••
Kinda HUGE news in the Robot world...

Amazon is reportedly working on its first home robot

IMO, this development should put some heat on Bot/Robo/Robot names, especially in the "Domestic robot" arena... (If Amazon can pull this off, you can only imagine all the competitors that will now come out of the woodwork to compete in this vertical, as well as all the related peripheral products...Kinda like Alexa on steroids! ;))

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back