Dynadot

domain rkw.io

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

m4rkw

Impact
Hello, Godaddy estimated $2000, want to get a sense of how realistic that might be.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
...if approached by the right end user, I wouldn't necessarily rule out a X,XXX bid. Under most circumstances, I'd view in the 3 figure realm. IMO

Last edited:
•••
Looking on Namebio for sales most likely to be end user (Afternic, Sedo, Uniregistry, Namepull, Buy Domains, Private etc) shows the below data for LLL.io domains.....

155 - Total Sales

$824.1k - Dollar Volume

$5,316 - Average Price

$100 - Low Price

$55k - High Price

Taken in 47 extensions - The .com | .net | .co are not developed - it is developed in .de and .org - not checked any others

Looking at some of the sales on Namebio I reckon you could get between $1k - $3k - put a minimum offer of 1k on it and see if you get any bites

$2,000 is doable but as with most domains you might have to wait a while.........

•••
”if approached by the right end user, I wouldn't necessarily rule out a X,XXX bid”

This would apply to almost any random domain name on sale on a major marketplace I guess @jhm ? ;)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back