domain RJRJ.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomThinkers

Established Member
Impact
10
Just picked up RJRJ.net, thoughts on price and suggestions what RJRJ could stand for? I also own JRJR.net, thanks in advance.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The good domain - mid $xx. :imho: Soon it will cost much more. I have too 20 + nice LLLL.net domains and I continue to register them.
I am assured, that to them will occur too, as with LLLL.com
 
0
•••
RandomThinkers said:
suggestions what RJRJ could stand for? .

RJ Rates Jam :hehe:
 
0
•••
HI

Nice name... it is something that will get a good price in 1-2 years.. hold on to it.

Thanks
Tom Dahne.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back