Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain JRJR.net

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomThinkers

Established Member
Impact
10
Just picked up JRJR.net I'm not much of a J letter fan unless other letters in the domain work with the J. JR repeated works IMO. I like interesting letter combos. Thoughts, value, letter suggestions welcome.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I say mid $xx to high $xx very nice catch hang onto it if it was a .com it will be worth more but its a .net still worth something ;)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back