Watch
Impact
i tried to order the domain €€€.biz (an IDN i think) with dynadot
everything went well and i payed for it by paypal

but it doesn't show up in my domainlist

i have proof i paid (attachment)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Did you follow-up with Dynadot before you posted?

•••
i sended an email (but have no proof of that, forgot to copy it to sended email by hotmail)
but no answer yet , it's already 3 days at least i think

•••
yup, just drop them another email, i am sure they would reply soon, there customer support has bee quite efficient as far as i have experienced.

Best of luck!

Last edited:
•••
sent a second email now, hope i will get reaction soon

•••
tee said:
Yeah, I've tried that before too. That and just €. It doesn't seem to register. It says when you go to register "probably not available".

it didn't told me that

and how do you explain the following sreen then?

•••
Mr Blockeel said:
it didn't told me that

and how do you explain the following sreen then?

For the domainsite situation, domainsite ALWAYS shows these as available. I wasted almost 100$ taking the chance once IDN .biz was released to try and register in different languages, but it doesn't work (not supported yet!)

.BIZ Language IDNs that are available are:

biz Danish German Icelandic Norwegian Spanish Swedish

REST OF THE LANGUAGES DO NOT WORK! Check your account, i guarantee they credited you 7.99 to use to buy another domain name.

Warning before you purchase on the search page:

Warning: IDNs can not always be registered, even if the search says they are available. (IDN Problems) If this happens to your domain, you will receive a Dynadot account credit. Bulk Search

Hope that cleared things up :)

•••
Fka200 said:
biz Danish German Icelandic Norwegian Spanish Swedish
registered it in German

but ok then

but then i just wonder why someting like www.€uro.com can be registered

•••
but, ok now, i'm going to bed,
thanks for the answers and i really hope this will be solved soon

•••
tee said:
I have a feeling that if you tried to register €uro.biz it would fail and then on the next try it will say "probably not available" (last tried when you did, got charset error).

€uro.biz will not work...
€uro.com works because IDN.Com/Net is supported by all/most languages.

€ is not considered any of the languages, it is "Currency Symbols," which is why you cannot get it in .biz yet. I'm tired from the "shopping" today, so hopefully some of my explanations make some sense :)!

•••
Fka200 said:
€uro.biz will not work...
€uro.com works because IDN.Com/Net is supported by all/most languages.

€ is not considered any of the languages, it is "Currency Symbols," which is why you cannot get it in .biz yet. I'm tired from the "shopping" today, so hopefully some of my explanations make some sense :)!

ok, i know what you mean,
but it's a bit wierd that german doesn't has the € currencysymbol enabled, their currency is the €

Last edited:
•••
OK, simply saying, dynadot is a jerk. When it says "probably not available," it's not available. don't attempt. Dynadot refund the money as a in store credit rather than cash. so if u got multiple sites that you wanna register in mind, do that one by one. Just in case that any one of them is not available, so you will have a credit to try again on the next name.

•••
dynadot is a jerk
How are they a "jerk" if they refund your payment after an unsuccessful registration?

•••
http://www.dynadot.com/registration_agreement.html

7. RIGHT OF REFUSAL; CANCELLATION OF SERVICES; ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY.

In the event Dynadot refuses or deletes Your registration, application and/or transaction request for a service through Dynadot within the times specified in the applicable sections of this Agreement, Dynadot may issue an account credit of any applicable fee(s) You have paid to Dynadot in connection with the registration being refused or canceled.

10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.

WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT OUR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF OUR SERVICES OR AS TO THE CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY OR RELIABILTY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS, SERVICES, OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF OUR SERVICES OR THROUGH ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED THROUGH THE USE OF OUR SERVICES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL OR DATA DOWNLOADED, ACCESSED, OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF OUR SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE YOU OBTAIN FROM US OR THROUGH THE USE OF OUR SERVICES DOES NOT CREATE ANY WARRANTY AND THAT YOU MAY NOT RELY ON SUCH INFORMATION AND ADVICE.

RTFP, people. Be smart.

On the side, some of their terms are eerily familiar for some reason.

•••
I hold alot of domains with dynadot and not 1 problem. I consider them a TOP NOTCH company.
There is always mix ups in registration with anyone , it happens. Remeber that thursday and possibly friday where holidays for people in the united states.

Shit Happens.

•••
webfreak said:
How are they a "jerk" if they refund your payment after an unsuccessful registration?

Technically saying, they do not refund your payment. They retain it as a credit for future purchase, which is nothing to you unless you wanna buy something else from them later on. For everyone else, that's a 100% restocking fee.

amcdonald said:
I hold alot of domains with dynadot and not 1 problem. I consider them a TOP NOTCH company.
There is always mix ups in registration with anyone , it happens. Remeber that thursday and possibly friday where holidays for people in the united states.

Shit Happens.

We wanna prevent or, at least, reduce shits from happening. :-D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back