IT.COM

RIP Archangel aka randypendleton

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Very sad to hear that.
RIP Randy (Archangel)

•••
Sorry to hear that, always enjoyed his posts.

•••

Last edited:
•••
Wow, did many deals with him over the years, that is really sad.

•••
God bless him and his family.

•••
sad...
you were a good guy.. I will remember you randy

•••
RIP. Look like he is young 35? I recently saw is peeba.com sales post. Sad he need little money in the end but NP didn't help him. I know he is hospital from his peeba post & what is the exact issue?

•••
rough news, an honest good guy in the industry, will be missed...

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Very sad, Rest in Peace Randy and God Bless your family .

•••
Rest in Peace Randy.

Randy to the best of my knowledge had been sick for a long time, I remember early on him posting something along the lines that he had these horrible ailments and was lucky to be alive. Then I thought he got better or stabilized. Then he was in hospital for liver disease.

He was a bright guy, I remember the time when that one troll messed with him and posed as him in his avatar that person seems to be long gone, but that thread was a heated thread that really got out of hand. In the end I think that guy got chased out of here.

@Michelle did you get contacted by family? I had checked Google, Ohio obits for him, Facebook, etc...

Last edited:
•••
Here is a story on Randy https://www.timesjournal.com/community/article_da8c2b0f-11be-56c9-810a-483304c8d3b4.html

Poor guy really dealt with a lot

From the article:

His earlier attempts at a writing career were truncated following a diagnosis of neurofibromatosis type two (NF2) at the age of 16. Pendleton shunned the notion of normalcy, opting instead to adopt defeatism, to accept that he will never live a normal life.

Despite bilateral deafness and paralysis in his face and right hand, he continues on the alchemy of building a career utilizing his writing skills, with the pursuit of recognition in his eye–for himself and for the entire disabled community.

•••
Rest in peace, Randy. I had a couple interactions with you and I came away from them with a good personal feeling.

ozzy.jpg

•••
@Michelle did you get contacted by family? I had checked Google, Ohio obits for him, Facebook, etc...

I have him on facebook. Hes family posted :(

They said he passed peacefully

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Oh! Rnady, rest in perfect peace. Domain community will always remember you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back