Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Ringtones Affiliate

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

supergml

Established Member
Impact
19
Has anybody tried Mediaplazza or Jamster??

I have a new domain for ringtones, I was already approach by Mediaplazza, but want to know if people work with them and if they are OK. And if it's possible some stats about the sales.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Ringtones Aff Program Option...

Hiya,

I don't have experience w/ either of the two aff programs you mentioned. I checked it out and couldn't figure the /real/ payout structure for mediaplazza (too many countries, too many products, and too many 'commas' in the payout listed) - and Jamsters listed a flat $5. *baffled* :sick:

There was a really popular and high converting ringtones program a few weeks ago called 'Dirty Hippo'. Look for it on the big 3 - CJ, Azoogle, Advertising.com - maybe they still have it - we were running it but retired the campaign about 2 weeks ago. We've replaced it with a new campaign called 'rapid ringtones' - it pays out more than Jamster, but I'm waiting on stats to see how it compares to Dirty Hippo. I don't know what's up, but I think consumers got a kick out of clicking on something akin to a filthy water buffallo (heh). Maybe it had something to do with the creative? - but rapid ringtones looks good in my opinion, too. At any rate, you can pm me for more info. Good luck with whatever you go with! >^,,^< - tia fix
 
0
•••
mediaplazza is good and you can target good sales areas which have higher payouts them its well worth it :)
 
0
•••
Ringtonio

I started my affiliate with MediaPlazza, has someone tried Ringtonio.nl ??

Ringtonio.nl asks for the bank account number in a non-secure webpage :o
 
0
•••
is there any free affiliate programe which no need any domain?
 
0
•••
mediaplazza give you some ready made site, so you don't need domain
however, I don't have very good conversion with mediaplazza
 
0
•••
Me neither

Hi rehash

Are you using other affiliate program for ringtones out of MediaPlazza?
I started like 2 weeks ago, sending lots of traffic from my network of websites and up until now 0 sales!!!

supergml
 
0
•••
MediaPlazza conversion is quite consistent but the payout is low. No luck with the rest listed.
 
0
•••
I don´t like mediaplazza: You Send Big Traffic, Get Low conversion and low earnings.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back