IT.COM

negotiable RicottaCheese.com /net/org (All 3 Ext) 74,000 Exact Searches (Logo Included)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Name Trends

NameTrends.comUpgraded Member
Impact
RicottaCheese.com/net and org (All 3 Extensions)

(Logo Included Screenshot Below)

-High Estibot

-74,000 Exact Searches (Google Keyword Planner)

-Registered 2002

-A Global Domain

-All Major Extensions Taken

Exact match domain with endless development opportunities.

Great potential for future advertising revenue.

The brand is EVERYTHING. Before I even click on a search result in Google, I have

placed a level of authority on that site based on their domain name.

If I’m searching for “Ricotta Cheese” and I see “RicottaCheese.com” I assume they

are an authority on that term and I have a good chance of finding what I’m looking for.

Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to take ownership of a great dot com domain
  • Domain is Registered till 2016.
Buyer is solely responsible for determining its right to use the domain name. Buyer expressly agrees that it is purchasing rights to the domain name and logo at its sole risk. Seller disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose or non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right.All sales final.Seller does not make any warranty that the domain name will meet buyer’s requirements, or that the buyer will be able to attain any specific results or value.

Attachments

• f650505a-963f-42fe-cefc-c55c5c9a3db2.png
    f650505a-963f-42fe-cefc-c55c5c9a3db2.png
    18.2 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Logo Has been added
And will be included Free of Charge with this Purchase
Thanks

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back