Dynadot

news Rick Schwartz shares recent acquisition and hand registrations

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Pigeon s***. Well, good to see a sense of humour

•••
DAMN,i lost the bidding on basezero, now i know the buyer is domainking , i feel relaxed.

•••
For some reason, I like Beeky as a brandable. Needless to say, those acquisitions are quite interesting.

•••
https://www.namepros.com/threads/top-domainers-in-the-world-today-vs-2013.1221330/#post-8663213
Screenshot_20220729-210238_Chrome.jpg

•••
pigeonshit is taken on 17 TLDs, LOL :ROFL:

Joke apart, checked some "remote" phrases (.com) a couple of months back, saw some decent names available for hand reg at that time. Checked back again today, and I see a number of them are taken just this month :xf.smile:

For example, RemoteSafari\com can be an interesting safari VR / AR / meta implementation destination, which was registered a few days back.

Only one decent enough name I considered registering back then (yes, I keep a database), but eventually didn't, is still available. PM me for the name :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
I'm not impressed with remoteteaching.com
This should have been acquired back in 2020. We are well into 2022 and the remote teaching thing has matured. Schools are already set up, software makers are well established. Not sure this was a good investment.

I guess it depends on his acquisition cost.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Back