Dynadot

discuss Rick Schwartz owns 750-1000 domains valued over $100k & 150-200 domains valued over $1 Million. You?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Addison

Top Member
Impact
Is your domain portfolio worth as much as the king's?

I own 7000 #Domains 750-1000 of them valued over $100k. 150-200 valued over $1 Million+. 5500+ between $0 and $100k.  Rick Schwartz

Rick Schwartz values his domain name portfolio at over $500 million dollars:
These are Rick Schwartz's currently-available domain name valuations:

Unemployed.com                     $750,000
Retrain.com                        $800,000
Property.com DEAL PENDING        $2,850,000
Properties.com (with 750,000 Visitors/year via Type-ins) $1.850,000
Homemade.com            $1,850,000
CigarBlog.com             $250,000
Bestodds.com              $800,000
Midddleman.com          $1,750,000
Cheapest.com            $1,850,000
Stud.com                  $750,000
DailyDouble.com           $950,000
TopSecret.com           $1,750,000
Widgets.com             $1,700,000
GetTogether.com         $1,550,000
ServiceDepartment.com     $750,000
ServiceDesk.com         $1,888,000
FreeMembership.com.com    $550,000
HotProducts.com           $800,000
Tradeshows.com            $650,000
GoingPlaces.com           $850,000
Rumormill.com             $750,000
LipService.com (My first domain registered in 1995) $250,000
Delray.com          $300,000
Prop.com            $350,000
eBid.com            $950,000
eTrip.com         $1,600,000
eMovie.com        $1,500,000
eGold.com           $600,000
ePolice.com         $800,000
iExport.com         $900,000
iAuction.com      $1,800,000
iBankOnline.com     $400,000
iHotels.com       $1,600,000
iMurder.com         $800,000
Banker.com          $250,000
SiteCop.com         $600,000
969.com             $850,000
750.com             $850,000
1969.com            $180,000
1620.com            $160,000
SXW.com             $800,000
Luv.com           $1,800,000
Ass.com (with 360,000 ANNUAL Visitors via Type-ins) $1,250,000
Dick.com            $750,000
Horny.com           $500,000
Slut.com            $600,000
Whore.com           $300,000
Voyeur.com          $500,000
xxxvideos.com (with 5 Million Visitors/year via Type-ins) $1,888,888
Booty.com         $1,250,000
Bitch.com           $750,000
Queen.com         $2,500,000
GaySex.com          $800,000
Bodyrubs.com        $400,000

How do you value your own domains?

What's your portfolio worth?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bestodds dot com in that portfolio is far too cheap

In the uk there are bookies that offer the best odds etc

Virtually most top darts tournaments are sponsored by bookies in the uk
There are a few bookies in the uk worth more than $1b and even $2m + etc is loose change to them

•••
Impressing, this is indeed a powerful portfolio.

I don't own such a portfolio but I am pleasured to own (beside my own portfolio) one single domain which alone worths more than all his domains together.

Yes, this is 100 % true.

My valuation is based on the untoppable status and therefore the ultimate meaning of the domain itself.
It's galactic value is the logical result of undeniable semantics / mathemathics.

Last edited:
•••
I reckon your domain will go down in history as being one of the most memorable in the domaining era

Do you own the. Top registry?

You might need to in time just to be able to keep the most expensive domain

Well, most meorable because most expensive.

I don't (need to) own the .top registry, I am a private person.
Does Mr. Schwartz (need to) own Verisign? No ;)

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
.top can also exist under water.

Amphibious domains

You do realise that one of two things will happen

Either dot top as good as it is would have to be the last gtld standing and obviously the best because without the registry the most expensive domain would be no longer?

Which means you would have to eat the largest possible portion of humble pie lol or buy and own the dot top registry to make sure you can keep the most expensive domain of all time lol

•••
•••
Any domain is only worth whatever the offer made that the owner has turned down or the sold price it achieved

All other values of it are pie in the sky guestimates

•••
•••
I would stop domaining, if i have one domain like that.

•••
:wacky::xf.eek::xf.confused:

Looks like someone is off their meds.

LOL! I keed, I keed... :xf.wink:

GL
Looks like someone is heavily confused.
But it's understandable
;)

•••
1% of domainers own 99% of premium domains. Yet, 99% of domainers are sold the dream that they can become rich like the 1%.
I own a premium 4L, does that mean I'm in the 1%? No. . .

•••
Rick Schwartz's :xf.wink:Ass.com and :xf.wink:Dick.com is more valuable than his :xf.wink:Slut.com and :xf.wink:Whore.com but wonder who will be the :xf.wink:using them in the end?

Last edited:
•••
Well alot of us got in the game late. People that got in early could buy and hold great domains for a small fraction of what there worth today. Giving them the opportunity to have the best portfolios

Some of the early domain investors do have some of the best domain name portfolios but it can't have been easy tho telling people back then about domain names and people back then saying either what is a domain name? Eg or whatever etc and even when you think of the domain rs sat on for 20 years that paid off handsomely in the end but it can't have been easy paying what he paid for that domain back then as you still had to have had a few bucks to know it was worth paying a good few bucks in those days hoping it would be worth considerably more today

Which in itself is a feat as even today many don't manage to keep a domain for more than it's first year and let it expire etc

So the early domain investors have got some of the best portfolios but they are now receiving the financial rewards for decades of patience

•••
How dare you accuse the King of being off his meds.
The king never forgets to take his hallucination and confusion medication.
The hallucinogens @KINGOF.TOP is on can never be Topped!
You know what the problem is?
His system is getting used to them thus rendering them ineffective.
But still, he takes them religiously at the Top of each day!

Congrats, looks like you start to realize that you havn't any argument against my toptoptop.......top.top domain.
Because otherwise you would use your time to argue against it instead of writing confused holo poems about me.
I don't need to take anything because I don't need anything because...

...I am focused to the top :xf.cool:

Last edited:
•••
But we've already agreed before that your domain name is and will forever be the "Most Expensive Domain of All Time" (y) nothing is left to discuss, I/we agree with you. What's left now is have some tongue in cheek kind of fun about it. no harm right? :nailbiting:

I appreciate your cognition, I just wanted to make clear that this domain is the result of a clear mind.

•••
But we've already agreed before that your domain name is and will forever be the "Most Expensive Domain of All Time" (y) nothing is left to discuss, I/we agree with you. What's left now is have some tongue in cheek kind of fun about it. no harm right? :nailbiting:
MostExpensiveDomainofAllTime.com is taken

•••
I can value all my domains at $1 million each, doesn't mean they are worth that though or I'll get $1 million.

Looking through some of his domains, he's over valuing quite a few and will always be stuck with them if doesn't lower his asking price.

•••
Sorry, but you and I have a difference of opinion on what premium means. Property.com and Unemployed.com are premium domains in my opinion. They have liquidity and can sell themselves. In fact, he has a deal pending for $2.85 Million for property.com. I don't consider any 4L domains to be even close to that in value.
Team.com, Fuck.com, What.com.... those are all 4L.com and worth more than Unemployed.com for sure, and you have right, they are not Premium they are SuperPremium!

•••
I am a newbie domainer, but have been buying and developing domains since the late 90's when they were $200 each. The following is my opinion and not supported by anything except my own thoughts. Domains used to be worth more when you typed a word into the browser bar and the .com came up, eg. you typed in sex and sex.com came up. Ever since browsers started redirecting to search engines it has diluted the value of domains. A domain is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. You can put whatever price tag you want on it, but that doesn't change it's value. I see domains for sale that are far above what I think anyone will pay for them. It just seems like the real estate market before the crash, everyone is waiting for a bigger fool to come along. If Rick had to sell all his domains tomorrow what percentage of the asking price do you think he would get, 10%, 20% ?

thats exactly it.. liquidity and immediate sale revenue ... has nothing to do with some longer term maybe some enduser down the road valuations..

both are alright to make... have their merits etc.. they're just distinct things.

either way he owns a fantastic portofolio that no one here would not love to own. cheers.

•••
Rick,

Obviously at this rate you will never sell all your domains before leaving planet earth. Interesting that you are thinking of passing your wealth of domains to the next generation. Hopefully you don't sell out to corporations like Godaddy at 10%.

Are you thinking of your own charitable foundation?

•••
In this case, I will push up price to $5M...say no to $2.8M
You need to perform like Rick's model.......
We own the name HualiChe.com ( "gorgeous car" in Chinese) we know that mingche.com ( luxury car) sold - just the name no website-for $2.5 million. We also own "Birthday Card" .com in Chinese and others. These are names we'll hold out for and use Rick's model.

•••
True....someone got to try it.....
I want to try just one domain,...i just say no to whatever offers come,... say no to $50000, say no to $1M, say no to $6M...until it reach $15M, then I can retire comfortably..... :) Just for testing purposes!

if one wants to replicate Rick's model one also needs Rick's domains.

The most difficult part is having the domains. Unless you have the perfect and best domain available and the company really needs and wants it they are not going to pay you $15 million. For that price they can get virtually any domain that is listed for sale today. They will simply buy a better one if there is one available for that price.

if you have sex.com which is probably the best domain in the adult niche you can ask $15 million for it because there are no better alternatives. If you own sex.net no one is going to pay you $15 million for it if they can have the .com for $13 million.

•••
Guys, can someone explain me why this domain "1620.com" cost $160,000. Why this domain is with this price...
Thanks!

Indeed, it should be: $162,000 , strong logic :)

•••
Impressing, this is indeed a powerful portfolio.

I don't own such a portfolio but I am pleasured to own (beside my own portfolio) one single domain which alone worths more than all his domains together.

Yes, this is 100 % true.

My valuation is based on the untoppable status and therefore the ultimate meaning of the domain itself.
It's galactic value is the logical result of undeniable semantics / mathemathics.
the web design on the site is incredible

•••
Nice names. How is banker.com worth less than imurder.com in his eyes?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back