NameSilo

Rick Schwartz makes $800,000 from TEEM.com

Labeled as .com in Domain Selling and Domain Sales, started by CakeCode, Sep 25, 2018

Replies:
Views:

1. CakeCode

CakeCode Top Contributor VIP

A post by Rick Schwartz

------------------------------

Morning Folks!!

I was surprised to learn that Teem.com was acquired a couple weeks ago. My 1.5% of the company was liquidated. I had no say. I was very disappointed until a few minutes ago when I opened THIS email!!

9/24/2018

Dear Virtual Dates, Inc.,

A payment is now being made to the Teem Technologies, Inc. securityholders. Your payment of $642,751.92 has been processed via the ACH instructions you provided to SRS Acquiom. Please note, ACH payments can take 1-3 business days to settle.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at [email protected] or by phone at (415) 263-9018 and provide the following reference in relation to this payment: 429795.

Thank you,

Client Services TeamSRS Acquiom

That brings the total sales price from Teem.com to $800k on a hand registration! That took 20 years. But one hell of a return!! And I thought this was one of my "Pigeon Shit" domains that would never sell.

Rick Schwartz

--------------------------------------------------

Original Post :

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/rick-adds-642000-teemcom-sale-rick-schwartz/

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice