IT.COM

news Rick Schwartz earned $30 Million in PPC parking over the years

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
If you don’t follow Rick Schwartz (Domain King) on Twitter, you should. I don’t agree with everything he says nor do I always agree with his approach to the business of domain investing, but there is no doubt that he is one of the most successful domain investors of all time. The way he operated his business over the years has put him in a position today that allows him to do whatever he wants. He maintains an exceptional domain name portfolio, and it continues to pay dividends for him.

Late last week, Rick replied to someone in a tweet and revealed that he has made $30 million in revenue via PPC parking.
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would guess 90% of that was from 1999 to 2007...
I know its a hot debate here but I tested my port of about 300 names and I still only get about $15 per month....I still rather have them listed for sale with an easy way to make me an offer. when I parked I sold about 1 name every 3 years...now that i have landers I sell about 3 per year.
the profit i made on the domains i sold was higher than all my years of parking combined.

Last edited:
•••
Parking revenue will come down over the period of time for any domain.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back