IT.COM

.com Rick Schwartz buys AssCoin.Com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Doughmange

Established Member
Impact
Are crypto keyword+coin domains selling quietly like wildfire?

YouCoin.Com sold for $70k+, I am thinking Rick is going to sell Ass / Coin for the same price (or more)!

asscoin.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
but anyway cryptomoneyexchange.net is on auction on at Flippa.,

I don't think that'll be worth much. Exchanges would usually use a brandable name instead.

•••
This is stupid. He clearly doesn't understand how crypto-currencies work. No one is going to make a coin named AssCoin so I would just count my losses.

there is a token called "F█ck Token" - and the token offering raised $30k in under 7 minutes but was intended as a joke but then taken seriously. The F█ck Token can be sent to anyone who has bad negative feedback or black hackers in order to send these tokens to affiliate the negativity of a reputation.

So this goes right into Ricks registration; he probably registered it because of all the non-sense of 1,000 of new tokens coming in daily. At the same time it can be used as a source of a reputation system which will be HUGE in the coming years for blockchain technology; if anyone does bad doing you can send them an ASSCOIN.

https://etherscan.io/token/0xc63e7b1dece63a77ed7e4aeef5efb3b05c81438d

Check out CIVIC - cvc

Last edited:
•••
•••
No idea why someone buys name like asscoin.. there must be something interesting behind that I guess :)

•••
•••
More publicity for his existing domains.

Butt is it good publicity? All it does for me is make me want to spend my change quickly and then wash my hands..

•••
•••
•••
No idea why someone buys name like asscoin.. there must be something interesting behind that I guess :)

I see what you DID there "Behind"? hahaha

I'm actually partial to my WhoaCoin.com

•••
i got XYZ coin in com for google ;)

•••
He is telling everyone about his per domain budget $1500, but he is sending $100 offer when you sent your bitcoin name.

•••
•••
He is telling everyone about his per domain budget $1500, but he is sending $100 offer when you sent your bitcoin name.

Who doesn't do this?

•••
AssCoin.com

Ico for pre-paid Proctology services.

•••
Yes, all do this, if I wanted some domain name in a particular niche, I would wrote as "My budget per domain are subject to quality of domain name, I will buy domain from $0.69 to $1500".

It looks like he paid the full $1500 for this one, so your speculation is great but not relevant for this domain.

•••
I offered pirecoin.com he refused:(((

•••
who said anything about selling; the saying "Every individual will eventually have their own domain name" will turn into "Every individual will eventually have their own blockchain"

Who better than the domain king to create a "Ass Coin" :)

That is true. I'm not sure if you know what Hack Forums is, but I made a crypto-currency for that forum a few years back. It was widely adopted for a bit then fell out, I guess it is true that everyone will eventually have their own blockchain.

NameProsCoin anyone?

•••
I can see high end prostitutes (2,000 a throw and up) taking a**coin all over the globe and coming to a high end (domainer!?!) convention near you...

:xf.grin:

•••
I own RealtyCoin.com got a low ball offer of $200.

Countered with " I have turned down offers of low $x,xxx.please resubmit new offer."

•••
you own RealtyCoin.com since 2013? nice one.

CORRECTION CORRECTION!!!! Thanks Elad N. This is embarrassing. I was contacted by someone asking if I wanted to Sell RealtyCoin.com. I figured I owned it. since I was getting an email. Not sure why this person thought I owned it since obviously it's been taken by someone else with privacy on it since as Elad N said 2013!

not sure where this person got my email for being with RealtyCoin.com I do own Coin*****Realtor in king. which is already a problematic domain for obvious reasons. I swear I did own RealtyCoin.com.

but hosterstats show no deletion or transfers since 2013.

so I guess never was mine.

Sorry guys! False Alarm! lol Thanks Elad N. Unbelievable!

•••
We need to know how much!

•••
Rick has "ASS.COM" and "ASSCOIN.COM" hehehe

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back