RF Down?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Electric-Shadow

Weaver of knowledgeTop Member
Impact
406
Is anyone else having problems getting onto registerfly.com ? it's just not working for me.

I'm also growing a bit concerned about all this chatter about registerfly, I don't want to have to move my names from them, as i dont have the money just now. I have names i really don't want to loose but if it comes down to it i will be getting the ones i need out.

Anyone know if there is truth to all this chatter? or is it just Anti-RF rubbish?

thanks in advance

ES
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Yes, it is down currently.
 
0
•••
its all true RF will soon be history get out now
 
0
•••
I was just reading the ICANN website, it is indeed true... I just hope ICANN can get our names protected.

RF is likely down due to the lawsuit perhaps which was due to be filed today.
 
0
•••
Electric-Shadow said:
Is anyone else having problems getting onto registerfly.com ? it's just not working for me.

I'm also growing a bit concerned about all this chatter about registerfly, I don't want to have to move my names from them, as i dont have the money just now. I have names i really don't want to loose but if it comes down to it i will be getting the ones i need out.

Anyone know if there is truth to all this chatter? or is it just Anti-RF rubbish?

thanks in advance

ES

Hi,

RegisterFly Update by ICAAN as of March 5

http://blog.icann.org/?p=32)

and

keep track of updates here:
http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-02mar07.htm

or sign upfor their RSS Feed here:
http://blog.icann.org/?feed=rss2

Patrick


RegisterFly 8-X
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back