Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Enom/Registerfly

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

darksk8er

Established Member
Impact
1
Enom/Regisrerfly

Just wondering, since my who is says ENOM/REGISTERFLY does this mean I can transfer it to a Enom account and form Enom to RF?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think you would have to pay a transfer fee...I'm not sure...
 
0
•••
Technically it can be done. But it wont be without a transfer fee. I dont think it is built into the RegisterFly system to have transfers between their custom system into eNoms standard system and vice versa.
 
0
•••
I was gonna get a registerfly account, but I decided not to at the last moment
 
0
•••
RegisterFly has the ability to push it over to an eNom account, but last I checked they do not normally do this.

You can use the normal transfer process at eNom to request a domain transfer and pay the transfer fee. You may need to ask RegisterFly to ensure the domain is not locked.
 
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back