IT.COM

FREE Men's Magazine w/ 2941 Custom Articles, Celebrity Interviews & Youtube Channel!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajit

Established Member
Impact
Asset sale with $35k+ of content on a website that was part of a business that did $1.9M/yr revenue several years ago. Great for someone wanting to start an online mens brand! Celeb interviews & more!

Looking for $x,xxx - $xx,xxx - make an offer - must sell!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

Kindly provide more details about the site like -
1. When was it launched?
2. What platform is it build on? As in what WP theme are u using and license you have for it.
3. Do you host all the videos on site or offiste?
4. Does the site require manual uploads or is it automated?
5. Any traffic? Any revenue, etc

-CR

Last edited:
•••
Hello CoolRev,

1. Revst.com was launched on july 2018 and later I worked very little on this project and remained as it is.
2. Revst.com is build on wordpress cms and is using dooplay theme and I have the license for it.
3. All of the videos are hosted on s3 bucket for now.
4. Currently the site require manual uploads.
5. As I have told previous that I have not worked on this that much so there is not much traffic 15-20 daily visitors.

But you can increase the traffic of site by uploading new movies and tv shows, and sharing your site on other movies download site.

Thanks

•••
do you have legal license for all of those movie?

•••
what is your expected price?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back