NameSilo

Review Please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

C.hansford

New Member
Impact
0
Hi
I tend to be more of a coder then web designer.
As a result I can build functionality but would like some feed back on the look and feel of my site.
Any help would be appreciated.


Thanks
www.icsit.com.au
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to NamePros!

Indeed, you're right. Functionality wise you're definitely well on your way. Design wise,...not so much. I'd look for a well versed designer and overhaul your site appearance, other than that, your job is well done.
We do have quite a pool of UI designers on NP, most of them work for reasonable rates and some are actually doing outstanding work.

IB
 
0
•••
Thanks for taking the time to look at it.
 
0
•••
Coding is good but I recommaned you look for a better design. Try to offer your coding services in exchange for a better design. Im sure many in the np marketplace are looking for good coders.

Anyway, to avoid spammers and spam bots, I also recommand you replace your email addresses in the contact page, with images instead of text. Check out the attachment for an example.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back