Dynadot

Review my site please!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
thehotship said:
Almost done...Just need to add the content and fix some other minor issues.

Thanks for your help, in advance.

http://www.loanapprovedtoday.com

Add 1 more color to the site. Reduce google adsense block by 1 from each side.

Regards

•••
Yup, definitely could do with a bit more color.

I would have liked to see the content, as I think it's one of the most important parts of the site, but I trust in time it'll be good. Just watch the number of Google Adsense placements, and perhaps try to blend them in more.

•••
very simple, but maybe too simple.

just a couple things that i would change:

the pictures on the right had side, just remove those.

i would put the books under mortgage rates so they can be seen better.

move the ads by google, in blue on to the left side under the loan calculator.

take away the ads by google in the middle and replace it with the mortgage
news and real estate news. this will make it look like there is more content and reason for viewing the site.

If you appreciate my review then please add some rep points :D

•••
the adsense on middle of content is too obvious just make it black over white i guess if you like that color. more content and reduce the ads on left column

•••
Here is my 2 cents, some similar as others as well.

1. Add more color ( in header, or background )
2. Change the color of adsense the same as your background
3. Reduce the space between each frame. It looks like your website is separate in several pieces.

•••
I think you should work on the navigation menu, try to reduce the scrolling, also i agree with the rest of people that you should add at least one more color

•••
Good domain
More AD
The overall feeling is very good

•••
cbsort said:
Good domain
More AD
The overall feeling is very good

First off, thanks to everyone who has taken the time to check out the site and, especially, those who have given advice- it has been very helpful. I have taken a great deal of the advice to task and will continue to work on the site. I'm still working on the color problem...and creating helpful, concise, and original content has been a bigger job than I expected. Either way, I plan for the site to be finished and very informative by the end of the month.

Thanks again for everyone's help! Reps Added and, please, feel free to respond if you have any other advice.

cbsort:

What do you mean by More AD?...More advertisements?...I was thinking that there was, maybe, too much. Anybody have any thoughts on that?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back